Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Looking for textures of Tiki carvings and other Tiki objects to use in a 3D world.

Pages: 1 1 replies

D
Delu posted on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 8:49 AM

Hi.

Second Life (http://secondlife.com/) is 3D virtual world where people walk around and meet, chat, shop and many other things. One mayor aspect in Second Life is building. This could be anything from houses and furniture to jewelry. Imagination is the only limit.

Right now there's a contest in building a building, with the theme Tiki. The deadline is midnight PDT this Friday. So I'm hopping to find textures of carvings (poles, mugs), tapa cloths and other Tiki objects. Textures ready for use would be best, or photos easy to edit into a rectangular texture, even lightning and the more of a rectangular form of the object in the picture the better. Hopping to get these at least a day before the deadline.

It would be great if you could help me out on this.

Delu,

Did you ever build anything in Second Life? I've been exploring and it is pretty amazing. A Tiki Central Island seems like the next logical step for a community like TC. Anyone here have the skills to build in Second Life?

Pages: 1 1 replies