Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Locale Mugs; Otto's Shrunken Head & Da Big Kahuna

Pages: 1 11 replies

Hi,
Here are a few more of a bunch of new mugs that we're rolling out. These 2 are sold exclusively through the respective locales...

Steve Pang of Otto's Shrunken Head designed their mug and Da Big Kahuna Tiki Mug is patterned after a giant (approx. 15') Tiki God in their bar (designer unknown).

Otto's will have their mugs in approx. 2 weeks and the same goes for Da Big Kahuna.

T

I like the color of the shurken head. Lots to have good grip too.

I'll be dat on the Shurken head mugs. (other is cool too!)

Let us know if its a real 2 weeks or better yet when they arrive at Ottos! - Nice work on all parts including Steve!

C U THERE!

wow. I need me some Otto's. Will they really be there in two weeks?

Love the Otto's shrunken head mug - very cool colors. Any of you TC'ers in NYC wanna help a brother out and ship one of these Otto mugs to the left coast? Would obviously cover costs and might return the favor if there is a Cali event mug I can pick up in the future.

Michael g

i'm looking to add these, also. i have lot's of good traders on ooga mooga.

The most exciting part, for me, is hearing about all the places that are now offering personalized mugs at their tiki bars! Of course I'll never get to 99% of them, but it's very cool to see this turn-around.
It means that 50 years from now people will still be able to hit a thrift store and come across long lost mugs from long lost locations.

I'll get to Otto's when they're out, and I'll try to get them for those who want them. The real work is shipping them out, of course.

T

Sweet! I'm staying at the Coral Reef Hotel this October. I'll be able to pick up one of those bad boys when I'm there! Sweet!!!!!!

T

Hey there
Steve from Otto's here
Thanks for the kind words about our mug!
we'll be setting up a merch page on ottosshrunkenhead.com so you'll be able to buy them online.
sneak peek of our new t shirt design:

that's great news, tastysp!

Holden,

More genius from out West and thank God it made it East. I will now have to venture into the city and snag one of those mugs. Mahalo from the Valley.

Matt

Pages: 1 11 replies