Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Need to fine yer pirate name?

Pages: 1 17 replies

You will need this before September 19th (Talk like a pirate day)
http://www.piratequiz.com/

Yaharrrrrr!!

Your pirate name is: Iron Bess Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Your pirate name is:
Black Tom Rackham
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Mad Roger Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

My thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth...

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2006-07-23 14:52 ]

Bloody Sam Rackham, ye bastards.

'Cept for me brother, Tom, but he's not the highest sail on the yardarm.

Mad Tom Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Waaayyyyyy more than just a little bit! :wink:

I

Dirty Bess Flint

T

My relatives be Chip & Andy!!

Mad Dog Kidd

Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate
all the others fear might just snap soon. Even though
you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant,
your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable
pirate. Arr!

Tikisgrl

T

Arrrrrrr....me pirate name is Mad Harry Cash!
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. I, though, am more than just a little bit. I'm musical, and I've got a certain style if not flair. I'll do just fine. Arr!

Black Charity Kidd.

Well doesn't that sound just plain wrong. (Maybe I should change my favorite color.)

"Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!"

And I'm sure that everyone aspires to being a fine, reliable pirate, right?

RED MORTY RACKEM

J

"Captain Jenny Kidd"

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Dirty Charity Flint

Yaaarrrrr!!! There be appearin' a many pirates with the same kin name. Here be the stuff the computer be tellin' me:

Your pirate name is:
Mad Harry Kidd
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

your Pirate name is:
Captain Harry Cash
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

I can live with that, pretty cool,
Jeff(bigtikidude), aka Captain Harry Cash

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2006-07-24 21:37 ]

CL

Iron Mary Flint
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Arrrggggg!!!

T

Captain Jack Flint
Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Pages: 1 17 replies