Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Anyone purchased from TheCrazyCuban?

Pages: 1 9 replies

I was wondering if TheCrazyCuban was someone that I could trust? Has anyone purchased from him or have had any problems?

Thanks,
Sporkboy

T

I did over a year ago when I was just started buying mugs. They had a couple of TikiFarm mugs that I think Tikifarm did not have then. I had no problems with them that I can recall.

T

I've ordered from them in the past, and just recently. They have a great customer service person named Trish, who was very responsive. The first time I ordered, she emailed to say they only had a couple of the items I wanted, and adjusted the order accordingly. On the last order, she took care of a couple items that arrived damaged, with no hesitation. I give them 2 thumbs up!

I also have purchased from the Crazy Cuban in the past with no problems. Go for it.

Thanks a lot guys. I'll definately be placing and order soon.

The Crazy Cuban site has the Island Systems Tiki Boat ($20), Decanter & Mug ($15 each) for sale now. Looks like they have pretty good prices on all of their Tiki Farm products and free shipping on orders over $50. I paid a lot more than $15 for the mug on Ebay and it arrived w/ a chip on the front that wasn't pictured or mentioned in the description so I'm hoping to have better luck buying from this site...and I just had to order the Tiki Boat and Decanter too.

K
Kitty posted on Fri, Jan 19, 2007 7:02 PM

You shouldn't have any problems at all with Crazy Cuban, Lynn. The company packs its products very securely.

T

The crazy Cuban really does pack well and you cant beat the price with the free shipping. I was very impressed with them. I am hoping they increase the number of tiki mugs they carry :)

D

I have ordered from CC 4 times and I am pleased with them. I did receive a chipped mug . I let them know and a replacement was sent out the same day. Wonderful vendor. I wish everyone did busn like them

Thanks for everyone replying to this thread. I did end up placing the order and the service I recieved was great. I'd definately place an order with them again.

Pages: 1 9 replies