Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Mixing Tikis with Pleasure?!?

Pages: 1 10 replies

How odd? It says that it's 'Big' at 21/4" by 10" - and here I thought that was 'normal'.

Don't worry, Bong... the listing says they'll have a model for men available soon... called the "long boy".

:tiki:

At 10 inches I guess this would have to go next to the decantors rather than the mugs...

The ad also says:

This FUN & ORIGINAL DILDO / DONG
was developed for women by a woman!

Sounds like we ought to get this inventor over to the next Tiki Bash! Wow, what kind of "Research & Development" stories could she tell us!?

SugarCaddyDaddy

I've never seen one of those at Good Vibrations! :wink:

--cindy

They could put 'em right next to the leopard spotted ones and have a "lounge" display...

T

That doesn't look very tiki at all!
However, I'm sure I could find a use for it. My shoulders are tense. That IS what they are for, right? That's what the ladies in the magazines do with them anyway.

On 2002-12-20 05:51, tikifish wrote:
That doesn't look very tiki at all!

Too right....it resembles Huggy Bear's deathmask! I can't imagine anyone wanting that anywhere near their moist bits.

Trader Woody

This one's more like it...

Trader Woody

The dongo on E-bay is one of a set of four candle molds I sent away for on the internet.
I have poured the whole set about 4 times out of casting plaster.
I don't think mine could be used in the same way, OH the lime burns!!
BUT, now that I think about it,
Two are perfect dildos, one could be for the fisting affect, and the last one would make a perfect butt-plug.
I might just change pouring materials, and sell them at Condem Revolution and fucking TIKIs too?

where's F'in Tikis too?
I've often thought about Bamboo pleasure devices, but we're a family oriented store. Sometimes I'll put out scrap parts and leave it up to the imagination of the buyer.

Pages: 1 10 replies