Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Exclusive Munktiki Mug Stack Devils!!!

Pages: 1 15 replies

Hello all on TC!

I am offering up here for sale an exclusive Mug Stack Munktiki Shot that my pal Stuckie did for my new Toy start up company B. L. Zebub Design. They were done as promo items to be sold at San Diego Comicon but I ended up not getting the booth I paid for in December, so I am offering them up here to the fine folks of TC. The B.L. Jr. is a limited edition of 100 pieces but with a twist - there are actually 5 different mustache styles - all blind packaged in sealed boxes. There are four regular 'staches and one "chase" set of chops. There are 24 of each of the regulars and only 4 of the specials.

I have part of the run in my possession now and expect more in the future. Place your orders here: http://www.drtonguestoys.com/store.cgi?product=ActionFiguresMisc&sku=Ac-172303&cart_id=&refer_id=

I am asking that you only order one mug per order/person. I want to spread these out and not have a bunch land in up on E-bay.

Please let me know of you have any questions. Also - click the "larger picture" link to see the side of the box with the different styles available.

Mahalo!

J
JTD posted on Mon, Jul 31, 2006 5:18 AM

What a gracious offer! Thanks and good luck with the business.

best of luck with your new venture, mark. i just ordered 2 shirts for your new company. when will the toys be available? also, what do the 'staches look like on the chase mugs?

Thanks to all who ordered so far (we have a lot more to sell!!). Also you might want to check out the T's as Brook said - there is a killer one that is an homage to the old Fizzies package of the Witch Doctor.

Toys are in pre-production in china as I speak. Was shooting for Halloween but it may be Christmas before we see them.

As for the "chase" stache - it is a gray haired mutton chopped Devil!!!

Sorry to hear ComicCon did not work out as planned, but thanks for the oppurtunity to get your mug design. I do toy work as well & its good to see another toy person here.
Best,
Steve Saunders

I realize T-shirts are not your main product, but that Rat Fink style logo of Dr. Tongue in the ambulance would make a GREAT shirt! I want one!

On 2006-07-31 14:03, 4WDtiki wrote:
I realize T-shirts are not your main product, but that Rat Fink style logo of Dr. Tongue in the ambulance would make a GREAT shirt! I want one!

amen braddah!

M

On 2006-07-31 14:03, 4WDtiki wrote:

Funny you should mention that........ It's in the works but will be a little ways down the road. I will let you know when it is finished!

Thanks again for the orders all!

On 2006-07-31 10:12, caffeinated wrote:
Sorry to hear ComicCon did not work out as planned, but thanks for the oppurtunity to get your mug design. I do toy work as well & its good to see another toy person here.
Best,
Steve Saunders

make that three!!! i designed toys for 5 and a half years before moving on with my own stuff...i still make a mean prototype if interested.

M

Hey Thanks for the offer Tipsy I will keep that in mind. It always amazes me the wealth of talent on this one board!!

Hey - speaking if shot glasses (we weren't) - I am temporarily out of the B.L. Jr.s but more (of the run) are on the way from Munktiki. So order now and we will send them out when they arrive on our door step!!

Thanks again for all who have ordered so far!!

RB

Placed my order for a shot glass! Hope to see you soon.

:drink:

Hey all - for those of you that have placed orders in the last week or so - we just got in the new box with more of the run in from Munktiki. I will be boxing up and getting them out the door to you over the weekend. Thanks and if anybody else wants one of these little fella's - we have more!!!

Thanks again!

Well - we are getting down there on these little bastions of Devilish goodness! We are out currently and waiting for one of our last shipments from Munitiki too arrive in the next couple of weeks! Stuckie has been very busy getting ready for the Seattle show and other fun things to get these all the way done but we have another batch coming in soon!! Step up and place your order and we will fill it when they arrive.

Thanks to all of those who purchased them already and to those of you who are yet to.

And as par usual - if you have any questions - either post it or PM it.

Thanks for looking (again)!!!

We have more in out hot little hands now so if you placed an order in the last week or so we will be packing thm up and getting them out the door ASAP!

For those of you who have ordered in the past we are opening it up to you to order another is your so inclined to see if your luck is with you and you get another one of the 5 diffrent varient staches!!!

We have more in out hot little hands now so if you placed an order in the last week or so we will be packing thm up and getting them out the door ASAP!

For those of you who have ordered in the past we are opening it up to you to order another is your so inclined to see if your luck is with you and you get another one of the 5 diffrent varient staches!!!

Pages: 1 15 replies