Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tiki Kreations of EyeballJohn

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hi All, just joined up to this site( and what a Great site it is)and wanted to share some of my work with you all, this is my first Tiki shifter knob I made, if it looks a little like a Big Daddy Ed Roth figure your right, Ed was a big influence on me and my work, also this is a 4ft tall Tiki Totem pole I just finished to cover up my outdoor speakers, it's made out of fiberglass, check them out and let me know what ya think, also if ya have time check out my web site @ http://www.Eyeballjohn.com for more KOOL stuff, Thnaks John

[ Edited by: EyeballJohn 2006-08-02 18:13 ]

R

Cool stuff. Welcome aboard.
Have I seen your stuff on the HAMB or was it Sketchkult?

Anyways, I for one love the Roth inspired stuff.

Hi RodeoTiki, Thanks for checkin out my work, yes Keith has some of my work on display at his shop, ROTH RULES, later, john

Just wanted to post some other pics of projects I just finished, first is my Tiki bar I built using supplies I purchased from E-bay and also a Tiki shelf I carved out of wood and added a fabric backing, Hope you like them, Later Eyeballjohn

Those carved moai are great, that fabric backing is making me dizzy!

H
hewey posted on Sun, Aug 6, 2006 5:17 AM

kool stuff man

Been planning on doing some tiki shifters myself, one day... :)

Just one-offs in magic-sculp, the paint in one shot

I do all my shifter knob sculpting using Bondo, I guess because I have been using it for 30 years now, you can get very fine detail in it using jewelers files, and if ya mess up all you have to do is mix up a little bit and start over, here is a pic of my latest shifter knob I call it Surf Tiki, I just made a mold of it and Hope to be making more in a series of this shape. Later Eyeball

Pages: 1 6 replies