Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

West Coast Choppers calendar with Tiki-Ray carvings on sale NOW !

Pages: 1 11 replies

T

I recently was contacted by a photographer who wanted to use my tiki's for a polynesian themed 40's style pinup ad . I drove to Huntington Beach last week and we did it . They even flew in this model from Texas. I then did some P.R. photos for myself .
This led to this Fridays shoot at West Coast Choppers where they will shoot a tiki bike with my tiki's and a HOT model. (Yummm!)Ive seen this photographers work and she is amazing .I will post photos as soon as I get them on tikiray.com and T.C. Hell, Im just grateful that every year gets better and better.See you all at Tiki Invasion , Tiki-Ray

Tiki-Ray is a carver in So. Cal. since 1985. All his work is freehanded and very Unique.Signed and finished to last. I have an oldschool tiki style that I get a lot of compliments on . Contact me at tikiray.com....Thanks,Tiki

[ Edited by: TIKI-RAY 2007-09-20 13:44 ]

H
hewey posted on Fri, Aug 4, 2006 12:12 AM

Sweet :)

POST PICS!

TF

Yea.. No Doubt. I wanna see the bike.. Just kiddin'.

K

Tiki Ray,

Just checked your site for pics of the WCC Tiki bike. I heard Jesse James debuted it at Sturgis earlier this month. I can't find pictures anywhere on the net. Are you able to post these here or at your website yet?

Thx,

Scott

T

The only views I have seen were from the back of the camera at the photo shoot .It was a cool experience just being there at the warehouse watching and helping them set up and the shooting process.I have not recieved any pics of that shoot yet but I will post when given permission by WCC. Jesse dosent want anything on the net till he debuts it himself .So be it . Tiki-Ray

K

Thanks for the update Tiki-Ray! Can't wait!!!

Scott

K

Tiki-Ray,

Any pics you can post yet?

Kanaka

The calender is for 2008 Im told so I cant show any till Sept . Beleive me , Its driving me nuts .Heres one from the calender but not mine .

T

I just got word but still no pics . The West Coast Choppers calendar will be available in September or October . You can buy it online, at WCC or even Wal-Mart . Sorry , I gotta wait like everyone else to see it .

T

The West Coast Choppers calendar is NOW available at the WCCstore online ( http://store.westcoastchoppers.com/). It will soon be in Wal-Mart also . Check out the choppers , chicks and carvings for the new year . Tiki on , Ray

TL

On 2007-09-20 13:42, TIKI-RAY wrote:
The West Coast Choppers calendar is NOW available at the WCCstore online ( http://store.westcoastchoppers.com/)....

The website shows both "bikes and babes" and "just the bikes" calendars are out of stock.
:(

Was I too slow to get there, and they sold out?

T

Sorry , I was going on their info . I called them personally and she said they will be available Monday instead . Something with website problems .They have them . They just cant take orders yet .

Pages: 1 11 replies