Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Outdoor Tiki decor

Pages: 1 32 replies

I'm very impressed with the variety of this community, thank you for letting me be a part of it TikiCentral! I was recommended by a friend that thought my art might help enhance the site. I'm from Ventura, CA and I'm CHiC-E-TiKi retro garden decor. I specialize in outdoor stone Tiki art statues for the backyard islander enthusiast. Many of my items come in a variety colors & sizes to fit your individual need.

Looking for something else? Special requests are encouraged!!!!!!

[ Edited by: Chic-E-Tiki 2006-08-04 18:28 ]

[ Edited by: Chic-E-Tiki 2006-08-05 20:11 ]

[ Edited by: Chic-E-Tiki 2006-08-31 00:03 ]

Check out my ebay store of purchase information.
FREE VENTURA COUNTY SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://stores.ebay.com/CHIC-E-TIKI

This picture might show a bit more detail.......

These tiki tower over small children........

These tiki look good with plants.....

what is your website?

Do you have more traditional Hawaiian designs?

We don't like to brag about our star power here at Chic-e-tiki

[ Edited by: Chic-E-Tiki 2007-02-10 21:51 ]

T

Is that Adam Sandler selling concrete midgets?

Hola Tiki People,

I just wanted to get the word out on our newest Tiki head. He will fit on top of the body as well, and should be available very soon.

Interested? We are now taking pre-orders.

Mr. Chic-e

[email protected]

T

Wow, a home based bizness ..... you wonder how much a 10x20 workshop would cost in the 'HOOD' !!!

Chic-e-tiki.com will be at the "Back to the Beach Car Show" with new tiki designs.

THIS WEEKEND APRIL 21st AT THE VENTURA CA FAIR GROUNDS

I love the moai planter...I just wish they were lighter for shipping. Arkansas is a long way from CA.

NEW PICS OF THE KING.

Chic-e-tiki.com

NEW DESIGNES & NEW COLORS

http://www.chic-e-tiki.com
http://stores.ebay.com/CHiC-E-TiKi-DOT-COM

[ Edited by: Chic-E-Tiki 2007-07-23 11:51 ]

Wow- Very Cool Picture! I wish I could take the whole lot! I tried checking out your ebay link but it says it's unavailable :( I'm not sure of your prices + I'm sure shipping hurts-I'm in Florida. Just more tiki dreaming! Your stuff is very cool and I'm sure you will sell these like crazy as soon as your link is working. Good Luck & Thanks for posting!
LotsaTikiLove
Helene

I just bought one of your Marquesan styled planters!

Looking forward to it's arrival.

NEW TIKI COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW TAKING PRE ORDERS!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

Hello everyone,

I just finished this last one I was working on. I'm a little burnt out on clay at the moment. I look forward to seeing everyone at the "Back to the Beach" Car show later this month in Ventura, CA on the 26th. I expect to have all four new designs up and running.

http://www.primernationals.com/backtothebeach.htm

Hello everyone,

So I've talked some talk for awhile about wanting to make a little fountain piece for my flower pots. Well, he's finished mostly, and should be compatible with most of my art. I'm thinking about calling it the "The Mini Monument" Tiki Fountain. I'm thinking the water will come out of the mini Moai heads @ the base, and he will come with at least one worshiper/villager. Let me know if you have any ideas.

OH, and it should be available for the upcoming TiKi Oasis in August. Hope to see you there.

Chic-e-tiki.com

(we are on myspace too, search chic-e-tiki to keep hip to the tiki happenings)

T

We have a couple of your tiki-pots around our pool, we love them! Nicely made and holding up to the elements quite well so far. Unfortunately one is being shy and showing his backside in the photo :wink:

B

Nice looking stuff man' Love these guys

B

Nice looking stuff man' Love these guys

On 2008-06-24 14:25, Chic-E-Tiki wrote:
and he will come with at least one worshiper/villager.

That worshipper guy is hilarious! reminds me of the old guys on the muppet show. must be the eyes. I think the water fountain idea is great.

T

On 2008-06-24 15:05, TikiTres wrote:
We have a couple of your tiki-pots around our pool, we love them! Nicely made and holding up to the elements quite well so far. Unfortunately one is being shy and showing his backside in the photo :wink:

That's a slide!
Awesome pool!
Where's the Tiki Hut/Bar?

T

Thanks! Yeah, the slide is a monster, the upper deck is 8' above the ground. There's a gazebo just to the right of the picture and then a covered patio kind of behind the picture. The covered patio is my "tiki" project. I'm accumulating stuff to do the renovation. So far I've got pieces from Bosko, Ken Pleasant and VanTiki that will be incorporated into it, and I see a few Chic-E-Tiki goodies in this thread that I'll need as well :) I'm in conversations with Bosko & Truus about columns and an A-frame beam that will be carved for it, once I get those done I can jump into the actual construction part of the renovation.

T

That worshipper guy is hilarious! reminds me of the old guys on the muppet show. must be the eyes.

LOL! He reminds me of a Wallace and Grommet character for some reason!

J

Been watching your auctions from time to time. Do you ever do this style anymore?

I like that worshiper too!

I'm afraid not.... The Fred Tiki was my first design. I sold the last one I had in my backyard a few months ago. Thanks for looking.

Breece,

When will you be listing more of your great planters and fountains for sale? Any time soon or waiting to premier some new pieces? Look forward to doing some more business-I have five or six of your pieces in our tiki collection. Hope 2013 is off to a great start! Mahalo!

Thanks Quasimodo,

Just getting settled after a move, but can't wait to get back to tiki. I have a few Andres Bumatay styled tiki's in my head. It may be a long design period though before I get into production. I'll set up a pre-order list when I get a few new ones done.

Could we see a picture of your tiki planter collection?

hi breece,
did you ever finish working on that volcano concept i saw in your garage?
just curious to see how that turned out.

Sorry to say it's been destroyed....

A casualty of my recent move up north sadly. The idea however is not lost. And I can assure you the new one will be better. I'm toying with the idea of using fiberglass for the volcano, but I really enjoy using stone.

C
cy posted on Wed, Jan 9, 2013 8:22 AM

Very nice Chic-E-Tiki, I like your style.

Pages: 1 32 replies