Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Jetsetter to host Hukilau 2006 Finale!

Pages: 1 4 replies

Calling all Hipsters, Tikiphiles, Lounge Lizards, Ultra-Mods, Swanksters, and other Jetsetters - Come 'see and be seen' and join us at the Jetsetter Lounge for the 'Intergalactic Grand Finale' to Hukilau 2006!

The 'Intergalactic Grand Finale' brings you the best of the Jetsetter Lounge all in one evening at this Cosmic Bash! Enjoy delectable 'Cocktail Concoctions' from our extensive menu, including our 'Signature Series' cocktails served in collectible take-home ceramic tiki mugs from our friends at Tiki Farm & Munktiki!

Our delicious 'Polynesian Luau' buffet will be available for your dining pleasure - a veritable all-you-can-eat feast for only $25.95 per person (tax, gratuity, and beverages not included). Our late-night 'Global Munchies' Menu will also be available into the night as well for your alcohol-absorbtion pleasure!

Our retro Dining/Ballroom will swing to life with live entertainment throughout the evening with plenty of guest appearances from some familiar friends, along with raffles and great prizes too!
Kick back and relax in the comfort of our swank lounge and enjoy a cocktail (or ten!) in the coolest furniture in the Galaxy!

Our walls are lined with the hippest art from the likes of Shag, Derek Yaniger, Doug Horne and others - perfect to take home for your 'home-jetsetification' project! Our friends from Barking Barefoot Tikis and Pooch will also be in attendance along with some other special friends offering up some additional hip art too! Escape to the secluded oasis of our lushly-landscaped Space-Age Tiki Garden and enjoy cocktails under starry skies under the watchful eyes of our giant Tiki Gods!

Round-trip luxury coach service is available from Ft. Lauderdale to/from the Jetsetter Lounge for only $15/person (which includes a complimentary 24 oz. 'Cocktail Concoction' to get the party started!).

For those wanting to end Hukilau 2006 with a really 'Big Bang', we'll keep our doors open into the 'wee small hours of the morning' (as our friend Frank liked to say!) for a non-stop Cosmic Party until the sun rises over our Tiki Gods in the morning (alcohol consumption must end however by 5 AM)!

Don't miss out on this opportunity to party with the Jetset and bring Hukilau 2006 to close at this 'Intergalactic Grand Finale' that promises to be 'out of this world'!

End Hukilau 2006 in true 'Jetset Style'! 'What happens at the Jetsetter Lounge, stays at the Jetsetter Lounge!'

SPACE IS LIMITED - RESERVE NOW! TO BUY TICKETS NOW - CLICK HERE!!

OR - Contact Mike Jones at (561) 533-7999 for reservations (Wednesdays - Sundays 3 PM - midnight EDT).

The Jetsetter Lounge

Woohoo!!!

That sounds like a blast! My wife, the lovely Princess Kukana, had some questions for me, though, that I could not answer.

A) How far is the trip (how long is the ride) in the Luxury Coach?

B) At what times will the Luxury Coach be making it's trips to and fro?

This information will help her very much in making my decision as to whether or not we can attend the Finale Blowout of the Century.

T

Traitor Vic,
This is an excerpt from the ticket purchase page on The Hukilau website for The Jetsetter Finale... It should answer a couple of your questions...
I know that I will be there!!!!! Hope to see you there...

"Your bus pod departs earth on Sunday, October 8th from the Yankee Clipper/Bahia Cabana at 5:00pm. Roll out of the pod and enjoy your first Mai-Tai on the house! From 6:00pm to 10:00pm, Tikiphiles will be treated to a complimentary Intergalactic Polynesia Luau as well.
From 8:00pm until 11:00pm, be mesmerized by the Jetsetter’s line-up of live entertainment. Cocktails, appetizers, and desserts available for purchase all night in the Lounge, Tiki Garden, and patio dining area. Space wares presented for sale by various Hipsters.
Your bus pod departs the Jetsetter at 11:00pm, returning to earth."

THE BUS WILL BE DEPARTING FT. LAUDERDALE @ 5:30 PM FOR THE APPROXIMATE 45 MINUTE (TRAFFIC PERMITTING!) RIDE TO THE JETSETTER LOUNGE.

INCLUDED IN THE BUS TICKET PRICE IS A COMPLIMENTARY 24 OZ. 'COCKTAIL CONCOCTION'.

THE 'INTERGALACTIC POLYNESIAN LUAU BUFFET' (AN ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT FEAST!) IS AVAILABLE FOR $25.95/PERSON... CALL 561-533-7999 FOR RESERVATIONS.

THE BUS WILL BE DEPARTING THE JETSETTER LOUNGE FOR THE RETURN TRIP TO FT. LAUDERDALE BETWEEN 11 AND 11:30 PM.

IF WE FILL THE FIRST BUS, WE WILL ADD A SECOND BUS WITH A SLIGHTLY LATER DEPARTURE TIME (6 PM) FROM FT. LAUDERDALE TO THE JETSETTER, WITH A LATER DEPARTURE TIME HEADING BACK TO FT. LAUDERDALE (ALLOWING GUESTS THE OPTION OF STAYING LATER).

THE PARTY WILL CONTINUE INTO THE MORNING HOURS FOR THOSE WISHING TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH US AND WATCH THE SUNRISE OVER OUR TIKI GODS!

I think that's all the information I need. Thanks, guys!

Pages: 1 4 replies