Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Save $10 on Luau at Catamarran FRI AUG 25th 6pm

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha! We have a table reserved for a large group and you save $10 on the Luau at the Catamarran in San Diego on Friday August 25th. The cost is $45. Sorry, no credit cards. Discount tickets must be ordered in advance. Send a check or drop it off by August 24th - Payable to

Where You Want To Be Tours
255 G Street # 716 San Diego CA 92101

The Luau is done on the Catamarran hotel's private beach with music, hula dancers and fireworks!

We also will do a tiki bar tour at 230pm the same day
( Leave the office early!)Cost for the tour is $20. The open air bus tour would leave from the Catamarran. If you were on the bus from the Hanalei to the Bali Hai in May, this will take you to a few different tiki and tropical treasures in Pacific Beach and La Jolla. Aloha, laughter and love... Darlynne and Marc

N

We(Tiki Magazine)are working with Where You Want to Be Tours on this. The Catamaran is a great Tiki hotel. Late August (Friday,August 25th to be exact)is really nice in San Diego. I can't think of a better way to end a week. Some good food, good cocktails, great entertainment, beautiful venue right on the water and some good friends.

Aloha Spicoli, I just felt the urge to say that last part. I'll see you there!

Nicktiki

Aloha.

The LUAU FRIDAY at 6pm is still happening.

Please email us by Thursday 6pm if to save the $10.

The hula show, the meal and the scenery at the Catamarran are spectacular and We will walk through its hidden treasures prior to the 6pm Luau for anyone who is up for it.

Pages: 1 2 replies