Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Free Tiki Print - Limited Time

Pages: 1 14 replies

Inspired by the Tiki-on-a-Budget thread, I created a 6.7 x 9 inch color painting that
Tiki Central visitors can download and print.

FREE!

Once its printed, frame it and hang it on your wall.

Click on the graphic above to open the .pdf file, then print.
(I would suggest using an archival matte paper.)
Here´s how it could look in a Frame.

Mahalo! That is very generous of you to offer an original work to the masses, even if it is for limited time.

I will print mine out and frame it for my office. I will post a pic of it in it's new home as soon as I can.

Actually, I'd like to see pictures of Chip & Andy serving Mai Tais printed on an archival matte paper mounted in Bamboo frames...

T

Thats very nice of you toons. You don't see that very often, or at all. Maybe just the drug dealers. "Your first one is of me and then I'm a start charging". Just kidding. Maybe your painting are addictive as drugs.

Mahalo! It will hang proudly in The Leeward Lounge.

WooHooo! The Kindergartners in my class are going to love this pic. Mucho Mahalo :)

On 2006-08-10 14:26, freddiefreelance wrote:
Actually, I'd like to see pictures of Chip & Andy serving Mai Tais printed on an archival matte paper mounted in Bamboo frames...

Thank you, I think.... If you really want one, Click here for a high-res version suitable for framing?. I still think your nuts for asking.... :wink:

hey man i will for surely print that out when ever i get a chance and i WILL hang it on my wall.
good job

Thanks for the replies and comments!

Since I don´t sell prints of my Tiki art I thought I would test my idea of delivering Free Tiki prints via the internet and see what happens.

I plan to leave the free print up for just a few days, then later add another to download. Maybe have a series. Still playing around with the idea!

hey man i printed it out just now and it turned out GREAT! good job.
like it alot

J
JTD posted on Fri, Aug 11, 2006 3:58 PM

On 2006-08-10 18:09, WooHooWahine wrote:
WooHooo! The Kindergartners in my class are going to love this pic. Mucho Mahalo :)

Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Wow! Thanks for all the downloads of the print.
I have now taken the link down for that print.

I hope everyone that downloaded it enjoys your print!

Drat! Found it one day too late!

H
hewey posted on Tue, Aug 15, 2006 5:47 AM

Great idea man! :)

Damn, I was too slow! It's gone.

Pages: 1 14 replies