Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: HUMUHUMU, well, maybe this is too big for U

Pages: 1 8 replies

S

who out there has a 26 inch waist??? check out this
cutie patootie!!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/PARADISE-HAWAII-Vintage-50s-Cocktail-Drink-Print-Dress_W0QQitemZ160018092508QQihZ006QQcategoryZ48868QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

argh, it won't fit me, but I'm hoping someone here gets it!
Pea

That is one of the niftiest dresses I've ever seen! Still, not quite cool enough to convince me to buy the rib-crushing undergarments I would need to fit into it...

Thanks for pointing it out!

Mel :)

Wow, very cool. I believe those drinks are based on the actual ones served at the Hawaiian Village, I recognize the black three-sided mug.

*cue unga bunga photoshop jackassery :P *

H

It is lovely -- thanks so much for thinking of me, it's a gorgeous dress. I'm afraid it is indeed too big for me, by a couple inches. I almost want to make a try for it, and just alter it, but it's a more complicated alteration project than I've got time for at the moment. Argh!

What a frock! It almost makes me regret the sex-change operation. (oh, the days when I had a 26-inch waist).

Here is the Hawaiian Village menu that the pattern is based on:

(Larger image here)

(Larger image here)

Sabu

Mrs. Fury found this version.....

On 2006-08-11 16:17, melankomas wrote:
Still, not quite cool enough to convince me to buy the rib-crushing undergarments I would need to fit into it...

Thanks for pointing it out!

I would actually have to have a couple of ribs removed to fit into this.

All of this sellers dresses are amazing though. Damn those tiny 50's waistlines.

On 2006-08-17 09:13, bongofury wrote:
Mrs. Fury found this version.....

She should get the dress! I think it would fit her, and then you could wearing matching outfits! How adorable!

Pages: 1 8 replies