Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Recipe: Woofmutterita

Pages: 1 14 replies

W

Since all the right people are gone and soon everyone at Tiki Central will be dressed in pastels and limboin' 'round the place with parrots on our heads I figgered I'd share a muy especial recipe with yuh all...

Woofmutterita

2 oz Tequila
1 oz Tequila
1/2 teaspoon Tequila
2 dashes of Tequila

Shake with ice, serve on the rocks.

(If yuh like, yuh can substitute Tequila fer the Tequila.)

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2010-10-07 08:47 Why he again edited it on 2012-01-10 we're not sure. ]

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2012-01-10 21:07 ]

WoooHoooo! That would be great served in a Tini Goddess Shot Mug by Tiki Farm. For all you Kanes out there you can drink yours in The Tikinator Shot Mug :)

T

Bump.

W

Yeah, yuh could do the Bump while enjoyin' this drink...I guess. But as far as dancin' goes, when I'm enjoyin' a Woofmutterita two words come to mind: Lambada revival!!!

Since summer is well under way and Mr. Buffet is once again tied to a stake while cries of "Heretic!" are screamed by Tiki torch carryin' fundamentalists***** I figgered it was a good and appropriate time to share this wonderful and easy to make recipe with yuh all. And yeah, yuh can stick a lil paper umbrella in it but yuh sure as hell better not call it a Tiki drink!!!**

***** I kid!

****** I kid not. The Woofmutterita ain'ta Tiki drink...It's a breakfast drink!

Wastin' away again in Woofmutteritaville...lookin' for my, lost shaker of salt! Some people claim that there's a woman to blame....

On 2006-08-11 17:57, woofmutt wrote:
Since all the right people are gone and soon everyone at Tiki Central will be dressed in pastels and limboin' 'round the place with parrots on our heads

Is it that time again?

W

"Is it that time again?" -Unga Bunga-

Yes it is!

While it ain't quite a full year since the recipe fer this incredibly popular summer classic floated to the surface of Bilge, I figgered after a big ass holiday weekend folks might need to have somethin' to plan the upcomin' regular sized ass weekend around.

Enjoy!

How big is a dash?

W

"How big is a dash?" -Sweet Daddy Tiki-

Fer the Woofmutterita a dash of Tequila equals 5 oz.

RB

For my customized Woofmutterita, I float a little mezcal on top, and garnish with the worm! :lol:

On 2008-07-08 19:22, woofmutt wrote:
"How big is a dash?" -Sweet Daddy Tiki-

Fer the Woofmutterita a dash of Tequila equals 5 oz.

I decided to make myself one of these potions as a nightcap recently and I must say that it is this final dash that gives the whole drink a subtle, yet layered complexity that bears a nuance of the essence of the spirit. Also, it made me wretch. Zazz to creative mixology!

-Weird Unc

S

There are fires in California completely unrelated to this post.

B

Geez Spy - I hope that wasn't your house?! Scary stuff.

On 2008-07-09 08:57, spy-tiki wrote:
There are fires in California completely unrelated to this post.

On 2007-07-14 23:57, tekoteko wrote:
Wastin' away again in Woofmutteritaville...lookin' for my, lost shaker of salt....

It took a while, but Woofmutt found his salt shaker.. two, in fact!

On 2008-06-14 16:00, woofmutt wrote:
"I found these for yesterday at the Bellevue, Washington Goodwill. $3...

"They're modern Trader Vic's shakers. [...]
I discovered that what I thought were salt & pepper shakers were actually salt & salt shakers!!!"

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=28727&forum=13&8

Pages: 1 14 replies