Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Otto's shrunken head @ HRHH

Pages: 1 13 replies

T

We will be travelling with Fisherman's Vibrophonic Orchestra on their short tour out to the Hot Rod Hula Hop. After shows in Philly, Akron we will be in Columbus on the 19th and we will have our brand new Tiki Farm Otto's Shrunken Head Mug as well as our new T Shirts. Hope to see a lot of you out there!

[ Edited by: tastysp 2006-08-14 14:32 ]

when and where are you playing in philly??

T

Thursday Aug 17 — L'Etage in Philadelphia
Fisherman Trio joins the Peekaboo Revue Burlesque for a sizzling night of Exotica! Dancing, singing, and lots of Vibraphonic sexy sounds at this tres chic cabaret space upstairs from the Crêperie Beau Monde.
9 PM – $10/$15 (advance ticket info TBA)
624 S. 6th St. @ Bainbridge St.
215-592-0656
hope you can make it

does this mean you won't be at Ottos on the 16th for a visit - So I should wait til you are back from Columbus?

pm if needed

thanks

T

That is one cool mug! Save me one or two please.

Hope to see you at the Hop.

T

Hey Sneaky
I'll be at the bar at 8:30 or so on 8/16 because our new shirts will be coming in then!

see you there pull an XXl for me if possible otherwise I'll wait til after Hopty
Planning to see ya!

Jack

K

Yes folks, come and see the mug and meet the man from Otto's!

Can't wait for Fisherman!

Ahu

the fishermen are so good its not funny, got to see them here in champaign and they were amazing

Have fun at the upcoming shows and Ohio!

look for these there too. The come in Black too.

thanks Steve looking forward to the mugs!

Fisherman Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get a couple of those mugs too!!

See you guys tomorrow!!!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T

Got the new Tiki Farm Otto's Shrunken Head Mug at the Hot Rod Hula Hop in Columbus,Ohio.This mug is soooo coool.This mug is a "must have" for all tiki collectors.I had a great time at the Hot Rod Hula Hop and I hope to stop by your Tiki Bar the next time I'm in New York.It was a pleasure meeting you and Intoxicating Nel.I'll be posting some of my pictures from that event on my website soon and will have the link to them up here.Also,The Fisherman put on a FANTASTIC show Saturday night.I thought I heard the ghost of Augie Colon & Martin Denny when Brian Lease did those bird calls.If you get a chance to see The Fisherman I HIGHLY recommend it.The best exotica band in 50 years...Thanks to Jeff Central & Tiki Magazine for making this event a real good time.

my understanding is that shortly Otto's will have a section of their website where we can purchase the t-shirts and mugs.

I would encourage them not to post it publicly, but just to PM me when that happens. :wink:

ok, fine, just PM me the day BEFORE you post it publicly!

ok, fine, post it publicly.

:)

..sbim

T

We will indeed be getting a merch page up shortly.
I've got to shoot some pics of our shirts and mugs first . You guys at Tiki Central will be the first to know when it's up
It was great meeting everyone at the HRHH!
steve
Otto's Shrunken Head

Pages: 1 13 replies