Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tiki Tailgate - 8/19 - Tampa, Florida - Bucs vs Dolphins

Pages: 1 2 replies

Hey everyone! We'll be hitting the preseason NFL game for the Dolphins versus Buccaneers in Tampa. Shoot a PM or email if you're interested in meeting and hanging out before the game!

-adrian

G

Hey guys, I know you're from Orlando and all like me, and I hate to be a stick-n-the-mud and all, but Tiki Events is "a place to share tiki-related events" (quoted from the site). Not football games or mud wrestling or whatever. Sorry, no hard feelings, but just had to finally say something. Try Bilge. You can post anything there.

I agree that this area is for sharing tiki events, I don't understand how the items we've brought up are any less tiki-related than the other items in the forum. All we're trying to do is let folks know where we plan to have a good time, in tiki-fashion, in case they would like to come along and join us. Nobody else in the Orlando area appears to be organizing anything, and I can't see how this is that much different than going out to dinner, going to someones house, etc. A gathering of like-minded individuals is what it's all about to me, regardless of where it is, and that's why the post is there, to let folks know. I'd love it if we could get a group of folks in the area together, and I'd be glad to host an event at our house some day. No hard feelings taken, any ideas on a different Orlando gathering?

-adrian

Pages: 1 2 replies