Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Day After Christmas Bali Hai/Humphries Half Moon Bay Fun!

Pages: 1 21 replies

D

Tiki_Bong used to organized the day after Thankgiving gig at Humphries Half Moon Bay and Bali Hai, but he's different now. Now it's Chistmas.

The Bong's and a few others have plans and are staying at Humphries on December 26th. Much partying will be happening in the room at across the street at Bali Hai.

Join us won't you?

Book now.

WoooHooo! Soccer Tiki and I are booked!!!

T

I decided to stay around the Bay Area for Christmas so I won't be able to make this after all.

[ Edited by: thejab 2006-11-13 15:12 ]

Have you made your reservations yet????

We talked to Bong last night and he wants everyone to know that ALL are invited to join in the post-Mele Kalikimaka festivities.... You should book now to guarantee a room...They're not very expensive either! Humphries or Best Western right next door.

WooooHoooOOOoooooo!

Sounds like fun!

[ Edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2009-05-18 18:17 ]

I am going to be in S.D then...but staying with reletives. Could probably break away for an afternoon. What is the agenda?

On 2006-11-16 11:40, Tiki King wrote:
I am going to be in S.D then...but staying with reletives. Could probably break away for an afternoon. What is the agenda?

I think it is gonna be an evening thing. Peeps are gonna stay at hotels and locals would want to go after relitives finally drive off.
Prolly after 8pm.

WooHooo!!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-12-05 17:03 ]

After talking with Bong and others...It looks like we're meeting at Bali Hai at 6pm then let the party begin!!! WooHooWahine and I will be down there early if anyone wants to do a little pre-partying...

Hi all, i don't really post much on the boards but i'm an avid TC'er, i've made my pilgrimage to OA, i've bought my first puffer lamp, and I had the wonderful fortune of stumbling into mr hodadhank's fine tiki establishment in MB (you pointed me in the direction of the Stucki designed and Munktiki manufactured Zombie Monkey mug! It's my favorite btw) After accomplishing all of that I really feel I should meet my fellow local, and not so local tiki friends, if you all wouldn't mind.

See you there!
I'll be the one nervously hanging out by the wall sipping on my zombie.

[ Edited by: Coconut KC 2006-12-19 02:03 ]

On 2006-12-19 02:02, Coconut KC wrote:
Hi all, i don't really post much on the boards but i'm an avid TC'er, i've made my pilgrimage to OA, i've bought my first puffer lamp, and I had the wonderful fortune of stumbling into mr hodadhank's fine tiki establishment in MB (you pointed me in the direction of the Stucki designed and Munktiki manufactured Zombie Monkey mug! It's my favorite btw) After accomplishing all of that I really feel I should meet my fellow local, and not so local tiki friends, if you all wouldn't mind.

See you there!
I'll be the one nervously hanging out by the wall sipping on my zombie.

[ Edited by: Coconut KC 2006-12-19 02:03 ]

PM one of us or just look for the people having all the fun! Humphries in the afternoon and Bali Hai from 6pm on....... What tiki establishment in MB? Does MB stand for Manhattan Beach???

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.