Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

those haole cats are back at the jetsetter this week

Pages: 1 6 replies

JOIN US THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 19TH AS 'THE HAOLE CATS' (& AT TIMES 'THE WHOLLY CATS') RETURN TO THE JETSETTER LOUNGE!

SHOWTIME IS 11 PM - NEVER A COVER!

PRE-SHOW DINNER RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED FOR SEATING!

'WORLD'S FARE' INNOVATIVE INTERNATIONAL CUISINE AVAILABLE FROM 4 - 11 PM
LATE-NIGHT 'GLOBAL MUNCHIES' MENU AVAILABLE FROM 11 PM - 2 AM
'COCKTAIL CONCOCTIONS' AVAILABLE TIL WHO KNOWS WHEN!

561-533-7999

1132 NORTH DIXIE HIGHWAY (CORNER 12TH AVENUE NORTH)
'UPTOWN' LAKE WORTH, FL 33460

JETSETTERLOUNGE.COM

Drat! Double drat! I'm working a show that evening. Will do the best I can to dash up there after work. No promises, but will try.

K
  • Bump *

Looking forward to it! See y'all there.

TJ
http://www.whollycatsband.com

This picture pretty much sums up the opinion of the crowd for the new Surf CD

These guys are some of the coolest cats on the scene right now. And Man! Can they play! Even when the wahine is trying to distract them for pictures...

Thanks guys, we had a fabulous time! Can't wait to see you at the next party!

More pictures of the evening can be seen here.

L
Loki posted on Mon, Aug 21, 2006 5:13 AM

Chip summed it up perfectly. Thanks guys...as usual you brought down the house and the new surf stuff is spot on.

You all need to check out the new Surf CD from the Haole Kats...and they play it better live. Cant wait till next time. Mahalo!

K

Alooooooooha!

What a blast, as usual, at the Jetsetter Lounge. Big thanks to all the TC ohana that were able to make it out. It may not have been a giant crowd, but that was WAY more than made up for in their enthusiasm! There was a lot of dancing, but I think Steve takes the prize for the most, ummmmm... interesting interpretation of the music.

:)

We had a great time, and it appeared that everyone there did, too. Also glad that folks are enjoying the new surf CD, as much as we did recording it. Oh yeah, great eye on the Moai face present in my Azola Electric Upright bass! When I first got it back in March, Joe and I noticed it right away.

We'll be back down in Lake Worth Labor Day weekend at the South Shores Tavern on Sept 1st, and for Jet Set Fest on Saturday, Sept 2nd. It's bound to be another great time.

Mahalo again to everyone...

Kanekila

[ Edited by: kanekila 2006-08-21 08:45 ]

You did fail to mention my moves, as visible in the background on Steve's pict...

I believe it's called the 'Pocket Dance' :wink:

Looking forward to having you Cats back at Jetsetfest on September 2nd... There will be crowd that night for surity!

The Dillengers are playing at 4 PM that day too and the Vendor Showcase in the Tiki Garden from 3-8 PM... good reason to come early and spend the day!

Better still, come Friday and spend the weekend!

Pages: 1 6 replies