Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

RugbyMatt is Back 8/15

Pages: 1 13 replies

WoooHooo!Soccer Tiki and I are picking Rugbymatt up from LAX and are planning on taking him on The Grand Tiki Tour of Los Angeles before we set sail to Catalina Island Friday Morning. If your out and about and want to meet up with us for a refreshment give us call on Soccer Tiki's cell 562-500-9800 or PM me and I will tell you our itinerary for the evening. :)

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-08-21 07:37 ]

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-08-15 09:58 ]

On 2006-08-16 16:44, SoccerTiki wrote:
We will be picking RugbyMatt up at 2:30 and heading out for an afternoon/evening of adventure! Anyone interested in hooking up, we'll be everywhere from El Segundo, Hollywood, West LA, Rosemead, Whittier, Long Beach and maybe N. Hollywood. I'll tell the locations tomorrow morning once Matt's in the air! (After 9am) Anyone interested in going with (starting in Long Beach and ending in Long Beach) get in touch with me tonight and I'll give you details. It's gonna be a fun time!!!

WooooooHooooooooOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

On 2006-08-17 07:26, SoccerTiki wrote:
For anyone interested, we are picking up RugbyMatt @ 2:30 and heading over to O.A. (about 3pm.) Then on to Bahooka (around 4:30.)Then Tonga Hut (around 5;30.) Then on to Tiki Ti (around 6:30.) Then to Voodoo Room (7:30.) Then to Purple Orchid (8:30.) Then to the Puka Bar (around 9:30.) Then rest up for Catikilina Island Tiki Fest!!!!

Does anyone have any of Dr.Z's Hangover Medication????? :)

T

I love RubyMatt and all, but does this really need 2 threads?

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=20683&forum=15

DZ

On 2006-08-17 07:48, WooHooWahine wrote:

On 2006-08-17 07:26, SoccerTiki wrote:
For anyone interested, we are picking up RugbyMatt @ 2:30 and heading over to O.A. (about 3pm.) Then on to Bahooka (around 4:30.)Then Tonga Hut (around 5;30.) Then on to Tiki Ti (around 6:30.) Then to Voodoo Room (7:30.) Then to Purple Orchid (8:30.) Then to the Puka Bar (around 9:30.) Then rest up for Catikilina Island Tiki Fest!!!!

Does anyone have any of Dr.Z's Hangover Medication????? :)  

Naturally, I have plenty I could have given you. However, according to the title of this thread, RugbyMatt won't get here until September 16th!

Well, RugbyMatt's come and gone. SoccerTiki and I need about a week's rest to get caught up after all the partying we did with him!
I'm too tired to WoooHooo!

WooHooWahine and SoccerTiki rule!

I can't say Mahalo enough for the great job they did hosting me in L.A. this past weekend. Thursday was a blur of tiki hot spots rom a limo. Friday and Saturday were out on Catalina at Tikifest, what a great venue that is can't wait for next year. Back to Long Beach on Sunday for the Beachfest there to round out the tiki weekend. We also had the honor of meeting Bamboo Ben's Auntie Bungy and the clan in San Pedro later Sunday evening.

Pics from RugbyMatt's LA Tiki Crawl:

Fez Patrol

Our 1st Stop

Never Drink & Drive!

Time For Some Food

Still Thirsty!!

Keep Pouring!!!

Our Favorite LURKERS :)

WOOOHOOOOO! RugbyMatt is Back in town for Oasis. SoccerTiki and I are picking him up at LAX this afternoon and heading over to Oceanic Arts. Our Final Destination on our Agenda is TikiTi. Give SoccerTiki a call on his cell (562-500-9800) if your out and about and want to meet up with us for a Mai Tai.

We are trying to hit Tiki Ti around 6pm....

If SoccerTiki and RugbyMatt are in the Tiki-Ti at the same doesn't that change the capacity? :)

MT

Make sure you stick around for a little while. Coco Loco and I are gonna roll in to the Tiki Ti around 9pm or so, depending on traffic conditions (leaving Alameda today by 3pm). So we'll help squeeze out a little more of the room capacity! Plus Tiki Tastic, Panda, and Canada Kai Treasure should be rolling in about the same time as well!!! 151 Rum Swizzles!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RugbyMatt presented SoccerTiki with his Royal Hawaiian Fusilier Certificate

Next Leroy & Bob received theirs

Then it was off to Bahooka's for Dinner

Final Stop Tiki Ti

Some Pre-Oasis Festivities

RugbyMatt gave Mike his certificate

SoccerTiki orders one more round

Last round was on Mike

Even though I was only at the Tiki-Ti for about 90 minutes it was still fun. It's always fun.
It was great to meet both RugbyMatt and Johnny Velour. RugbyMatt I hope you enjoyed your stay in Southern California.
All my pictures are pretty much the same as the others except this one, this could be my 2007 Christmas Card -

Pages: 1 13 replies