Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Rugbymatt in L.A. 8/17/06

Pages: 1 3 replies

WoooHooo!Soccer Tiki and I are picking Rugbymatt up from LAX and are planning on taking him on The Grand Tiki Tour of Los Angeles before we set sail to Catalina Island Friday Morning. If your out and about and want to meet up with us for a refreshment give us call on Soccer Tiki's cell 562-500-9800 or PM me and I will tell you our itinerary for the evening.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-08-21 19:50 ]

We will be picking RugbyMatt up at 2:30 and heading out for an afternoon/evening of adventure! Anyone interested in hooking up, we'll be everywhere from El Segundo, Hollywood, West LA, Rosemead, Whittier, Long Beach and maybe N. Hollywood. I'll tell the locations tomorrow morning once Matt's in the air! (After 9am) Anyone interested in going with (starting in Long Beach and ending in Long Beach) get in touch with me tonight and I'll give you details. It's gonna be a fun time!!!

WooooooHooooooooOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

For anyone interested, we are picking up RugbyMatt @ 2:30 and heading over to O.A. (about 3pm.) Then on to Bahooka (around 4:30.)Then Tonga Hut (around 5;30.) Then on to Tiki Ti (around 6:30.) Then to Voodoo Room (7:30.) Then to Purple Orchid (8:30.) Then to the Puka Bar (around 9:30.) Then rest up for Catikilina Island Tiki Fest!!!!

T

I love RubyMatt and all, but does this really need 2 threads?

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=20682&forum=17

Vegas BABY!

[ Edited by: TikiPug 2006-08-17 21:07 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies