Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tabou Tiki Room Up for Sale

Pages: 1 32 replies

The wonderful exotic Tabou Tiki Room is up for sale after two years. This does NOT mean we are closed! Mrs. Kaiserstyle is pregnant with a little baby girl and can't run it anymore. We might be moving back to the States soon. We have a large press kit, a great name in Berlin, and a good bar staff. This might be a great opportunity for tiki freaks who want to get into the bar scene in a city that's exploding right now. Check out our website, http://www.taboutikicentral.com and interested parties please write an email to the website or here. There is also a concert room and kitchen.

Aloha, Stefan and April! Congratulations on the pregnancy, I guess it's gonna be our turn now. EEEEEE!

C

WOW!!! Congrats, April!!
We had a blast with you back in early May when we stopped in. Wishing you ALL the best!!!

Hope your band is doing well, too - we LOVED our private concert & miss hearing "....Run, Run, Run, Runaway Bride....." & "...One more night with you....I'll be a happy girl...". YOU ROCK, APRIL!!!!!!

What is everybody waiting for? Berlin is THE happening place in the world right now, and the Tabou Tiki Room is an amazing gem, where everything has been done right, a new Tiki bar that looks like it has been there since the 50s!

So liquidate your assets and move into your very own Tiki Island in the urban sea of Berlin!

Congrats April and Stefan on the upcoming addition to the family!

C

To maybe peak some interest, here are some pics I took of the place when I was there in early May - it is really AMAZING! These include some of the backroom, which is used for performances, that I haven't seen posted before......

Here's the main bar:

& the Hallway to the bathrooms:

& the Backroom

This place would be GREAT fun to own!!!

V

you're right. This place is amazing, and Berlin is my favorite european city. I would really love to go there and owned the place...I'm seriously thinking about it, and start learn german, oh, and find the money for it.
Congrats to April & Stefan, a really nice couple.

If only I could do it...a dream come true

Thanks again for all the support we received from Tiki Central members over the last couple of years. Our place wouldn´t have turned out the way it did without your help. Apologies to the ones we disappointed.
Apropos disappointment. We finally have so time to sell the Tiki Tony Tabou Tiki Mugs. It´s 35 EUROS plus shipping (12 Euros surface + another 12 Euros if you want it via airmail). More information soon (including the exchange rate).
By the way, did Tiki Diablo and Tiki Tony ever receive the mugs we gave to guys from the Purple Orchid? Just wondering.

i want one of these mugs via airmail. i'm in los angeles CA USA. let me know the details. your bar is awesome. i'm sorry i never got to see it in person.

Stefan,

Aloha! Congrats to you and April. Sorry I missed you when I stopped by in February. I sure hope you can find someone with the right passion to keep the joint jumpin'. You should talk to Pierre Tambunan from Trader Vics at the Hilton, he might be the perfect guy to take it on.

I probably won't be back over until the early spring again.

Matt

[ Edited by: rugbymatt 2006-12-07 10:32 ]

M

Cool Place...
Sorry to see it close.

Stefan, yes we got our mugs, Thanks!

We´re setting up our Paypal account in the next couple of days (when I´m back in town).We´ll reply your emails after Oct. 10th.

Mahalo

Aloha Stefan & April,

Congrats for you new addition! :)

Sad to hear about the Tabou Tiki Room...I wish I could've made a visit to enjoy first hand? I've only been to Frankfurt but would love to explore more of Germany.
Please keep me in mind if you have mugs for sale. I would treasure it within my collection! See my pm.

Mahalo nui loa & vielen Dank!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp... :tiki:

Ok, good news. The Tabou Tiki Room is sold and it will stay pretty much the way it is (without April). We took out a couple of personal items but most people won´t notice the difference. It´s still worth a visit.
Let us just get through the paperwork before we start selling the mugs.

Mahalo.

Good for you guys! Keeps us posted!

:tiki: Great to hear...may the Tabou Tiki Room continue on, so that others may enjoy the aloha of da German tiki!!! All the best for your family and future endeavors! :D

Aloha and Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

Sehr Gut! Glad to hear the TTR will still be rockin' in Berlin!

good news! i really hope i can score a mug!

im confused , your not sold out of the tabou tiki room mugs by tiki tony?...id LOVE to get one

W
Wolli posted on Sun, Oct 29, 2006 1:11 PM

When will be the mugs on sale ????

Updates? Has the successful transfer of Tabou begun? Any items, including mugs for sale?

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

[ Edited by: TravelingJones 2006-11-12 19:39 ]

Hi,
please excuse the delay. We will also post some photos on Tiki Market Place soon.

Price for a Tiki Toni Tabou Tiki
Mug to the United States is:

$45.00  
  • $20.00 shipping (surface)

or $36.00 shipping (airmail)

Price includes shipping box.
Same shipping rate for 1 or 2 mugs.

Price within Germany:

35.00 EUR

• 6.40 EUR shipping

Price also includes shipping box. Same
shipping rate for 1 or 2 mugs.

Price within Europe:

35.00 EUR

• 11.00 EUR shipping

Price also includes shipping box. Same
shipping rate for 1 or 2 mugs.

Paypal address is:
[email protected]

Please send email with your shipping
address to: [email protected]

Mahalo,
Tabou
Tiki Room

[ Edited by: kaiserstyle 2006-11-27 06:23 ]

I've just sent the paypal cash now. Hoping it makes it here for christmas.

Mahalo

:tiki: Payment Sent! :tiki:

Cheers! MahaloZ! All the best to you both!! :D

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

To your health :drink:

Paypal sent. Cheers

W

Also send you you the money for 2 mugs via paypal.

Here are some pics of the fab tiki tony tabou mug, which we also posted under Marketplace. To all those who ordered mugs, please send us your mailing address when you tell us you sent paypal payments 'cause our psychic abilities don't reach the USA. (unless you mentioned it on the paypal site, thanks) Please read the info under the last pic!

The numbering system on the bottom of the mugs is the following: The 1st number means second edition, (the 1st edition was only 20 pieces and long gone so don't ask) the 2nd number means the amount that were produced in that edition, and the 3rd number is what number YOU have in the edition. So the example above means 2nd edition, 100 produced, mug 100. THERE WILL BE NO THIRD EDITION!!! LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE TABOU MUGS, ONLY 60 LEFT AND THEY ARE GOING FAST! Any more exclamation points would be overkill...

My good friend Tiki Racer tipped me off as he knows I'm a Tiki tOny fan, check out the FaTuTu article in issue 1 of POCKETIKI Magazine. Great looking tiki mug! I've sent payment and look forward to adding him to the fold here at Tiki Towers. Mahalo!

All the very best from Tiki Towers - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!)

30 mugs sold, 30 more to go. Thank you for the interest.

Stef! Wassup man, drop me a line some time. Eh? April doing well, when y'all coming? Lemme know

I'll be back in Berlin on the 29th of next month on business. Will you guys still be around to grab a drink?

What is the delivery time with express shipping to the United States, anyone know?

I've been neglecting my TC messages for some time and just stumbled on this while cleaning out my mailbox. Stefan and April, congratulations on your new addition! I'm so glad Maggie and I were able to make it to Berlin at just the right time to see your place while it was still your place. Hard to believe it was over 2 years ago... I only wish we could have seen the back room finished - it was still just a construction site when we were there. Thanks for the good times, and for treating us like honored guests when we were there. And thank you especially for the mug, which we will treasure always. I hope we can meet up again when you return to the states.

M&M

Pages: 1 32 replies