Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Full size NZ Jade Maripi - SORRY, SOLD!

Pages: 1 3 replies

P
Paipo posted on Fri, Aug 18, 2006 3:18 AM

I haven't posted this one in my carving thread, mainly because it's pretty old work and not representative of what I'm doing at the moment. It is still a very nice piece, and it may interest someone who's into Oceanic weapons. I have pretty much moved all my tiki stuff out of the house into my workshop, but this is too nice (and valuable) to live in my outside shed so out it goes. I will be including mystery "extras" with any piece that goes to a TC member, so if you are a successful bidder on one of my auctions let me know your handle here when you make contact.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320018630218

[ Edited by: Paipo 2006-08-18 14:06 ]

F

I must stay awake for 24hrs in future, not that I could afford such an item. What a fantastic piece, are there no end to your talents.
Regards
Flynny

B

Paipo, Congrats on a fine price for a Fantastic piece of Art, WHy SORRY, Be Glad!!
HappyHAppyHappy.

P
Paipo posted on Sat, Aug 19, 2006 3:01 PM

Thanks flynny and Benz. I'm not sorry it sold - far from it! - but it seems anything with a buynow doesn't last overnight, and I set my start/reserve $200 below that. There are some pretty keen jade collectors out there.

Pages: 1 3 replies