Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tuesdays at the Mai-Kai (October 24)

Pages: 1 9 replies

Aloha East-Coasters!

For far too long we have listened to the West Coasters talk about their monthly gatherings at wherever they happen to be gathering. Well, listen no more! We are going to do it too! Mai-Kai style!

On Tuesday, September 12th, we are going to get together and have a few drinks at the Mai-Kai!

Join us in the Molokai Bar as we bask in the wooden stare of the Mermaid and enjoy the exotic sounds of the indoor gardens.

Dance to the music while the Tiki's watch on.

And, for those of you that need a more specific reason to get together, September 12th is Maurice Chevalier's birthday. "Thank Heaven for little girls..." will be drifting through your mind as the wonderful wahine in the Molokai bring your drinks.

Join the Ohana and have a drink with us. Enjoy the Mai-Kai and enjoy each other.

Tuesday, September 12, starting at Happy Hour and lasting until they chase us off.....

Who wants a Mai Tai?

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2006-10-16 10:43 ]

sounds like a good Tiki TUESDAY in the making.. Keep up the tradition!

Wish I could attend c u for the Hukilau!!!!

G

Where's that Orlando-Ft Lauderdale bullet train when I need it?! How 'bout a giant pneumatic tube from here to there?

Have fun... (sob)

L
Loki posted on Tue, Aug 22, 2006 6:31 PM

If we survive the 9th....count us in.

And according to my Esquire Drink Book, which offers 365 Reasons to Have a Party...

September 12th is Defender's Day. We shall raise a glass, toast the defenders, and the drain said glass heartily......

WE will be there...

to celebrate! :wink: :wink: :wink:

:D

~us!

We have yet another reason to get together on Tuesday.....

Your Host for the Molokai, Rick, is recently recovered from surgery. He is doing fine, but will not be able to seat us on tomorrow night.

So, we will raise a glass and toast to Rick's continued good health!

(For those of you playing along at home.... The count so far is four toasts, two to good memories, one to good health, and one to the day.)

Thank you to everyone who made it out last night.

Congratulations to Tikilicious and Stev, they are engaged (again)!

Congratulations to Rick, Your Captain in the Molokai Bar, for surviving surgery!

Happy Birthday to Maurice!

A the last toast went to Tuesdays! Long may they exist!

Some of you took pictures, share....

Join us next time on October 24 and we will celebrate Tuesday again!,

Ahoy and Aloha!

It's that time again..... Join us at the Mai-Kai for another fabulous Tuesday with the Ohana.

It was erroneously reported last time that the next get together would be for Kevin Bacon's Birthday. Well, I was wrong. It is going to be for Kevin Kline's Birthday. We won't get Six-Degrees of anything, but we will get to use some of the most entertaining movie quotes that don't directly involve Monty Python.

So, please join us on Tuesday, October 24th for festive evening at the Mai Kai. Happy Hour starts at 5 and we will be there until they chase us out.

Those that join us this Tuesday will notice a familiar face as you enter the Molokai Bar. Welcome back Molokai Captain Rick Andolina as he returns after triple bypass surgery!! I saw him last night and he's doing great and looking better than ever!

Also, we can all toast the birthday of Mr. Kern Mattei (see post in the Ohana thread)!

Pages: 1 9 replies