Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

i would like to present to you... the creepy creeps!!!

Pages: 1 11 replies

for all of you who havent been exposed to your new favorite band, i would like to introduce you to the creepy creeps, providing you ears with the most high performance surf and garage(with go go fun) in the nation! check us out on myspace and let me know what you think! we also will be playing with supernova on sept 9th at the casbah in san diego, and on oct 27th with deadbolt also at the casbah! hope to see you there! http://www.myspace.com/thecreepycreeps

M

Glad to hear we have a new favorite band!!!

Must be pretty exciting for you to be opening for Supernova. I've been following Rock Star and I was wondering who is singing for Supernova on the 9th? As of yesterday, there were still 7 competitors to weed through. I also thought Supernova's tour doesn't begin until Dec. 31.

S

not that supernova, hehehe, members of man or astro man supernova. so is it really your new fav?

Just for the record, the creepy creeps rock! Always a great show, always a swinging time. Check them out before they become huge and we can't afford to see them anymore.

M

Not a big Supernova fan. It's just interesting to watch.

Congrats and the sweet gigs!! Are you planning on playing in L.A.?? BTW I love the "REAL" Supernova they have been around for a while they kind sound of like DEVO but more guitar oriented I would love to go to that show. I am actually going to be in San Diego on the 9th for a wedding I think I am going to try to be there.
For Mach here is the real Supernova

EEEEeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaOOOOooooooWWWWWwwwwWWWw

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-08-23 15:51 ]

M

Thanks Spermy!

Hey Sleestak I just checked out your web page your band sounds pretty fuckin good. How can I aquire a CD or vinyl?

EEEEeeeeeeAAAAaaaaaaOOOOooooooWWWWWwwwwWWWw

[ Edited by: The Sperm Whale 2006-08-23 16:43 ]

I saw Creey Creeps back a few years ago, and then just recently with Deadbolt.

Quite the show I must say.

Yes Please come up to LA OC area.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

the creepy creeps DO have vinyl out now we just released our first 45 and will have a full lenth out by oct 27 @ the casbah with deadbolt. we also have shirts a cd on the way and a dvd coming soon!!!

Hey Sleestak,
you might want to post an introduction and info on
another forum where you might be liked.
http://www.surfguitar101.com

hope you join us over there too.
Jeff(bigtikidude)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2006-08-28 13:12 ]

so do you like the creeps for a tiki partea???

Pages: 1 11 replies