Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Man on a Mission....

Pages: 1 19 replies

...Aloha Tiki Freaks!

During the next few weeks/months? I'll be back on the road again
with a few back to back to back tiki bar/hut/etc., installs.

First up, a big a frame tiki hut ( in extreme HOT weather) starting later today.

I'll post pics when time permits.

B

When are you going to LONDON? And when were you going to tell us? You doing a tiki bar for the Queen?

Another Killer Bamboo Ben Tiki Bar is coming to the SF Bay area!?! Yea! Oh wait... you said someplace hot. Definately isn't the bay area then. Winter has already started up here. Stinkin' overcast cold weather :x
Good to hear your keepin' busy and not out causin' the civilians trouble. Pics are good!

Chongolio

H

P.S.

Some place....hot. Must be here in the Valley.

P

trader vic's vegas is opening in december.

H

P.S. :) :)

G
GROG posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 10:25 PM

It was pretty darned hot here today in the Valley; I'm sure it felt like hell where Ben was.

P.S. Hiltiki------you so silly :)

H

Grog, he is in P.S. I know that for sure.....:drink:

G
GROG posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 6:40 PM

GROG knows that for sure, as well. :)

T

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6d608b3127cce8c90985857c200000016100AZtWLZm2ZsWJg

Hey ET [CAT'S NAME] were going to Palm Springs Bamboo Ben can build us a Tiki Hut / Bar .

Ben, have you got a picture in your pocket of the lucky one? Give!

My mission got a lil' changed around do to the Extreme Heat. Worked 2 daze in 110 degrees gringo style, aka tank top and shorts with no hat and Kapow!! Minor heat stroke? Who am I and why am I slurring my words...etc. Next week will be the Tiki Farm Tiki Bar and then back to the desert when temps drop to a comfy 100-ish. I scrubbed London and my wife and kids are happy. Too hot there too. Not temp wise. Will post pics in da future.

What?
Whooo arrrr yooooooooou, thirrr??
110 Gringo???

DANG Boo! You need to chug some fluids and take better care of yourself, brah! Although, I can't wait to see how your Volcano Bar at Atlantis turns out??? :tiki: Ooops!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

B

C'mon Benji, it's SO Eazy now to post pic's there is No excuse for us Not seeing what you're doing. Fork it over.Actually deep down inside, I'm happy you aren't going to london right now, Maybe later, maybe Never.

MUGOOMBA!!!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Sep 6, 2006 11:08 PM

Well-said B-Ben.

H

Grog, you are getting too coherent????What's up???

G
GROG posted on Thu, Sep 7, 2006 7:31 AM

Bamboo Ben speaking GROG's language.

B

Ben, I Think the heat is finally getting to you ,,MUGOOBMA Indeed!

Pages: 1 19 replies