Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki-Ray tiki photoshoot pics

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

I recently worked with Shannon Brooke, an amazing retro pinup photographer.I brought over some tiki's for one of her shoots. Check out her work on shannonbrookeimagery.com.
We also did a shoot for a West Coast Choppers calendar. Here are some teaser pics till I get the rest . I hope you like them . Tiki-Ray of tikiray.com

There were tikis in those photos???

Jeff(bigtikidude)

H
hewey posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 8:01 PM

great man!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

T

I'm glad you like the pics, more to come when I get them . The model was flown out here from Texas and put up for a couple nights.Her name is Amity Thrillkitten, you can find her on amitythrillkitten.com or myspace.I was excited about the shoot but her beauty made it all the better.
The model who poses for the calendar with my tiki's looks a lot like Penelope Cruz with orchid petals glued to her breasts. I cant wait to show you that. Oh yeah , there is a chopper in the picture too. See ya , Tiki-Ray

H
hewey posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 4:02 AM

On 2006-08-28 20:50, TIKI-RAY wrote:
The model who poses for the calendar with my tiki's looks a lot like Penelope Cruz with orchid petals glued to her breasts. I cant wait to show you that. Oh yeah , there is a chopper in the picture too. See ya , Tiki-Ray

:) :) :)

Nice tikis Ray!!! It's amazing what some cool tikis can do for a pair of legs!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies