Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Rodeotiki T-shirts

Pages: 1 12 replies

A few people asked if I was going to get some shirts done with the art that Doug Horne aka Swampfire did for me.

And after seeing how good Ona's shirts looked I am going to possibly go for it.

I have gotten some prices and was wondering if anyone would be interested and what sizes ?
This is just to get a rough idea if this is something I will do. Final price and all the details will be updated here. I will keep the cost as low as possible and it will include shipping (from Canada).

Thanks,

Collin.

P.s let me know what size

[ Edited by: rodeotiki 2006-08-28 16:52 ]

[ Edited by: rodeotiki 2006-08-28 17:01 ]

J

Yes, please. XXL

T

Sign me up Rodeo... I would need a Men's Large in either short or long sleeves please...

Woo Hoo... I love your logo can't wait!

Tikisgrl

H
Helz posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 4:51 PM

Rodeo,

These shirts will be awsome! Love the Logo....

Chalk me up for a men's large.

-Helz

Rodeo,
This is a way cool logo.
L

T

Very nice. Can't have too many tikitee's. Large please.

H

Looks to be a great t-shirt. I think I would want one but maybe even two but this depends on the price. If they were twenty bucks each I would only buy one but if they were ten bucks each I would buy two. If they were less than ten bucks I would possibly buy three or more. If they were more than 25 bucks each I would pass but would definitely consider receiving one as a gift. So yes I'm interested... Oh and if I get only one it would be a large but if I get two it would be one large and one medium. If I get three it would be two large and one medium. Are these just going to be white t-shirts or are there some options I can explore.

T

XXLT OR XXLXT

i would love to get one. the first polynesian restaurant i went to was the zombie hut in sactown. i was about 11 and danced with a hula girl. good times! xxl please.

Is it wrong for me to want a t-shirt with my logo design on it? ... who cares, put me
down for a circus tall XXL please.

Large, please.

Are they all going to be standard men's tees, or are you thinking about doing some girlie style too?

H

Girlie and pink!!!!

What color are ya gonna do? I'm a black t-shirt kinda guy and I think it would look great in white lettering.

Chock me down for one in Large.

Pages: 1 12 replies