Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hukilau 2006 Munktiki Mug pre-sells!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Here's a sneak preview of the Munktiki mug for Hukilau 2006!! Pre-sells of 150 pieces will begin VERY SOON! These mugs will only be available to those that have purchased passes for the event. You will need your confirmation number from your ticket order to purchase the mug so be sure to have it available prior to the mug going on sale! We've increased the available quantity from 150 to 300!!

As you can see from the picture below the mug design is based on the Tiki that sits on the front lawn of the Mai Kai. This Tiki was added to the grounds around the early 60's (the official date in unknown). Don't miss your chance to own this mug as our tribute to the 50th Anniversary of the Mai Kai!

Watch the Hukilau blog or sign up for news today!

Wow! That is one cool mug by Munktiki! Good choice! I am a little confused on the sale? Are 150 mugs being sold before Hukilau? No waiting in line? If the mugs are sold before (w/pass), are they to be picked up at the event?

A mug that looks like a decanter.
Coool!

I don't have a picture of the back of the mug yet but it is very much like a decanter. A truly exceptional piece.

The mugs that are available through pre-sells will be shipped to you prior to the event. We thought we would give this option so that attendees can avoid the line and shop the other vendors. Plus, the mug goes on sale at 10:00am on Friday October 6 when the Tiki Bazaar officially opens so some of you might not have arrived to Florida and therefore would miss your chance.

Watch TC or sign up for Hukilau news to find out first!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one killer mug!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T.K.

You never cease to amaze! Mahalo!

Matt

CRRRRRAAAAP!

Considering that I have finally determined that I will NOT be able to go this year, this means I will miss out on cool event mug number 2 of the year!

First, I was 10 people back in line for the Oasis mug when it sold out, now this.

I wouldnt mind so much if it was not such a cool mug!

Now I gotta get off my ass and order my HRHH mug.

If there is anybody who wants to get me one of these mugs for actual cost, I will be in your debt!

..sbim

Is there still a pre order available?

G

On 2006-09-06 10:54, aikiman44 wrote:
Is there still a pre order available?

It hasn't started yet.

Soon, very soon!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies