Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Are these REALLY from Steve Cranes "The Luau"?

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha Everyone!

I picked these up today 'cuz I thought they'd be really cool on my porch holding up a couple of ferns or something.

They looked mighty familiar, but I couldn't quite place 'em. After I got home, I poked thru the Menu collection here at T.C. and found out why they looked so familiar: the figures are the same chcaracters that were used at Steve Cranes "The Luau"!

Take a closer look and compare...

Now, these guy DO happen to ALSO look like the Mai Kai Kids:

...so I need your expert opinions. Do you think these came from The Luau, or do you think they are from somewhere else?

Mahaloz Plenny!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2006-08-28 19:40 ]

P

where the hell did you find these and why didn't you call me? are those your logs? why do you hate me?

I can't say if they're from the Luau, but those posts look very similar to these tiki poles I got from Oceanic Arts last year.

Wow, so I at least have something done By O.A. Cool! Thanks Mr.BH!

Sabu, you are a walking computer database of old threads; how on earth did you get such a great memory? Thank the Gods that we gotcha on our side here at TC!

Perry Dude, I don't hate ya! Sometimes stuff happens so quickly that I just forget to check in with ya... and yeah, that's my log stash. Slowly drying and waiting for the chopping to begin!

Pages: 1 4 replies