Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Bug eyed red

Pages: 1 6 replies

K

Anybody know what happened to Ebachelor Pad? Did they just hang it up? Is Tiki Farm the official "replacement"? All the Farm site sez is to "check out Ebachelor" and then when ya click the hotlink ya get some Netster crapola.

What gives?

I'm looking to score some more of the "Bug Eyed Red" tiki mugs they had on the old site.

Actually any of the ol' bug eyes would do. They had 'em in green an' white an' black I believe.

Clues?

pele

HH

ebachlor was holdens first companyt, that grew out tiki farm. so now theres only the farm.

Why is it a Farm? There are no animals there, yet!!!!!!! (remember spirit week in high shcool?)

The day the eBachelorpad url expired, it got snatched up by some wanker! I want to get it back out there soon, perhaps incorporate parts of it into Tiki Farm. We had this virtual bachelor island (Swank Island) complete with the requisite Tiki Bar that you only entered after navigating through a maze of about 3-4 rooms while at our nightclub. We've got an animated Jeff Lebowski sitting at the tiki bar who greets you with a giant belch! It was fun stuff - we had a blast making eBachelorpad.
Holden

Pele,

Those bug eye mugs are actually ours, Our very first mug made in '97(munktiki). Dont think we have any more in the those basic colors, but I am sure we have some other colors available.
Just email us up and we'll give you the info.

Later
-stuckie

S

Are these mugs on your site now? I can't seem to place which ones they are.

T

Here's a pic of one:

Pages: 1 6 replies