Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Tekoteko at 27: No, Really...He's A Nice Guy.

Pages: 1 22 replies

W

As of today tekoteko has missed the chance fer his obituary to read "married and divorced by age 25." Too bad fer lost opportunities but the day should be a happy one anyway, right? The Kid's been lurkin' 'round here fer years or somethin' like that and is mostly known to those that SHOUT! a lot. So if yer gonna tell him Happy Birthday holler it, cuz he's used to hearin' it loud.

UPDATE!!! Below...

woofmutt

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2007-09-08 08:40 ]

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2008-09-08 16:43 ]

H

Happy Birthday Tekoteko...

Hippo Birdy Two Ewes.....

What are you going to do with the next 25?

And, on Tuesday I will let the wahine in the Molokai know that it is your birthday and see if I can get them to email you...... :wink:

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2006-09-08 08:36 ]

S

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TEKOTEKO!!!!!!!!!
Hope it's super duper!
PEa

Feliz Cumpleanos, you hunka hunka burnin' birthday boy!!

I shall hoist a mai tai in your honor tonight - at least mentally!
F

Happy 25th Birthday Teko!

J

Happy Birthday to my favorite Texan!!! I'll buy you a birthday beverage when your World Tour hits the Bay Area!

Aloha,
JenTiki

H

Happy Birthday, tekoteko!

T

But where is the elusive birthday boy? Has the Quarter Century Tour begun... Where on Earth is Tekoteko on this most special day?

Well what was lost will surely be found so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEKOTEKO & MANY MORE!!!

Did I shout it loud enough?

Tikisgrl

H
Helz posted on Fri, Sep 8, 2006 4:28 PM

*"We advance in years somewhat in the manner of an invading army in a barren land; the age that we have reached, as the saying goes, we but hold with an outpost, and still keep open communications with the extreme rear and first beginnings of the march."

• Robert Louis Stevenson*

Not sure what that means, but have a great Birthday!

And don't do.....aww, forget about it! Go nuts!

(DENVER...One of the many stops on the TekoTeko 2007 world tour)

D

happy birthday you whippersnapper!
i baked you a cake

well, really i stole a cake off the internet, but its the thought that counts

T

Ya'll are great :). Thanks! :).

TekoTeko
TekoTeko 2007 World Tour! Will there be a tourstop near you?

Happy Damn Birthday! Nice mug in that picture, is it an owl? :wink: :P

W

...As in the time of Arweriar the troubled seas again groan and send forth one who has walked beneath their waves. He arrives on winds like dragon breath, heavy with the scent of blood, the skies ringing with the cries of the conquered. The sands shift and proclaim his name...A fierce and heartless ruler he makes a throne of death and rum from which he pierces the souls of his enemies and perfects his Navy Grog recipe. His vision will be corrected and his name will be Tekoteko... Loosely translated from the minor prophecies of Fanaticus Major.

What a difference a year makes! At the bright young age of 26 Tekoteko has fulfilled the above prophecy and built his kingdom-o-hell in the South, many of us are dead, dyin', or damned, and it's pretty clear that there's gonna be some sorta major rivers-of-blood battle fer the West coast around Christmas. Also the fall TV season looks like it sucks.

D

dude! happy birthday!

T

Aloha & Happy 26th from the Wild Woods of Maine! For your Birthday Charlie do somthing I would do...

Tikisgrl

T

and my hair is getting long too. :) Thanks ya'll! :)

MT

Happy Birthday, dude! Hope it was a great one! :drink:

well, might have missed you on 'the day'.....

But with rumors of employment and you joining the South Florida Ohana for a long while, we'll make it up to you!

And we'll see if we can get a birthday kiss from Louise for you!

Shoot! A few days late, but Happy Birthday anyway!

happy happy birthday!

T

Cake OMG Cake!

Happy Birthday Charlie!

(P.S. I don't bake so I stole elicia's cake from last year it should still be fresh)

W

Damned MySpace! I have become dependent on it tellin' me when the birthdays is so I stopped updatin' my birthday book.

Though I was never really sure where the Kid fit in that birthday book...

**Late night TV charity orphan?

Former co-worker's second husband's adopted son from a previous marriage?

Quasi-bohemian salt soaked and sun stroked pirate-in-training?

Token Texan?**

"Where's the punchline?" yer wonderin'.

There ain't one...Cuz it's all true!

Pages: 1 22 replies