Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

1st annual zombie walk!!!!

Pages: 1 2 replies

"the livin' dead insist,.....it's the latest twist, to do the DEAD"!!!!! -the cramps

check out this site for info on the zombie walk....who's gonnan go as the livin' dead tourists????

http://www.theitsaliveshow.com/zombie_walk.htm

TT

Tipsy, I thought you'd get a kick out of this: (I can't find the article on-line anymore) A group of teenage Zombie-dancers were recently arrested in Mpls. The group considered themselves performance artists. I never had the pleasure of viewing their "art" but it sounded fun.

What they would do: find a populated area in the city, like the public train landing. They then would dance the dance of the zombies. Use your imagination on that one. This went on for several performances before the already stressed out Mpls. police decided to put a stop to the madness.

The police wanted to know what was in the backpacks the living-dead teens had with them, but the teens said no! They were rounded up and arrested for possible terrorist activities. The police claim that if they just would have opened up the backpacks all would have been fine. The zombies claim the police were out to get them and made them feel stupid. Parents were called and the teens were free to dance again...nothing has been heard from the zombies since school has started up again.

[ Edited by: ted tiki 2006-09-14 10:01 ]

H

yet another case of inequality for the undead...

Pages: 1 2 replies