Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Last Day for Aloha Joe's.....TODAY!

Pages: 1 4 replies

Did anyone remember that TODAY is Aloha's last day open? I'll be heading down there today for the 'last look' until their website fully opens.

SugarCaddyDaddy

I've been there every week for the last 2 or 3 weeks. I think I've got everything I've found of interest there (but that doesn't mean there isn't great stuff still there).

Sorry to see Joe and Bonnie go digital, it was a great place to 'spend' my lunch!

G

eh Suga,

is that da kine? that place by seal beach or something? He had tiki's,toys and aloha shirts? I think Bong refered me to his place.
If it is that is too bad because they were cool peopo! I liked his rattan sofa that turned into a bed.

Suga, I over read my one post about my carvings. I see you posted the question if that was my view from the house that the pics of my tikis were diplayed in. Yes it was. My neighbor has built an anoying wall since then that dosent alow me to take those pics anymore. I still have some great views I'll post later. Sorry for da late responce to da question.

Oh, do you have da kine to joes web site?

Mahalo

GECKO TIKI wrote:
eh Suga,
is that da kine?...He had tiki's,toys and aloha shirts?

Oh, do you have da kine to joes web site?

Gecko, that's the one!
Here it is!
http://www.tikitoys.com

Their website says closing January 1st, 2003, but Bonnie told me (last week) that it would be today. She also said it would be a little while until they get all the store inventory online for sale.

SugarCaddyDaddy

Correction!
Spoke with Bonnie and the "Last Day" is tomorrow, Saturday, December 28th.

Pages: 1 4 replies