Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Mauna Loa Detroit Mug

Pages: 1 4 replies

T

I think I remember when you found this at a theif store. You posted about it and how happy you were to have picked it up.

M

*My auction? you betcha! *

I'm in. Maybe if I win I can trade someone for their Ohana Hut.

However, I have not had the best luck with rum barrels. Once had a seller send me three, this type was one along with a Steve's rum barrel & Don Beachcomber. Piece of newsprint around each, in a produce (top has opening) box. Nothing but bits and pieces of two arrived. I cried. The postman thought no way would they pay on the insurance claim, but I got lucky on that front at least. Still was a horrendous loss of fine Tiki vessels.

Rules is rules?
midnite

On 2006-09-17 18:43, teaKEY wrote:
I think I remember when you found this at a theif store. You posted about it and how happy you were to have picked it up.

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for my rich uncle to get out of the poor house.

On 2006-09-17 18:53, midnite_tiki wrote:

I have not had the best luck with rum barrels. Once had a seller send me three, this type was one along with a Steve's rum barrel & Don Beachcomber. Piece of newsprint around each, in a produce (top has opening) box. Nothing but bits and pieces of two arrived.

No worries there... I'm rather obnoxious with packaging. I once mailed a high value PEZ in packaging safe enough for a 12" glass float.

-Z

Bump-O-Matic.

priced within reason :wink: and no reserve!

Pages: 1 4 replies