Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Attention Oahu/Honolulu ohana!

Pages: 1 9 replies

T

TOMORROW (Tuesday) I am making a last minute run to your island...

I'll be at La Mariana (with Fil Slash) tomorrow (Tuesday) night at about 7:30!

I'll be at the PCC on Weds and the show at Hawaiian Hut (Ala Moana Hotel) on Thurs too, if anyone wants to join us. Friday nigt I MAY go back to La Mariana, but it is unlikely, since I have to leave very early on Saturday.

Hope to meet some of the local ohana tomorrow.

• James T.

I am SO F***ING JEALOUS!!!!! HAWAII!!!!!

Have the BEST time, doll :)
ab

um, that was supposed to have been via PM....

Oh well, I'm STILL f***ing jealous!!
(And you're still a doll)

[ Edited by: Formikahini 2006-09-18 14:49 ]

T

Thanks Formica.

This is actually a work trip, but as you can see, I carved out a little personal time too, as I usually try to do when travelling for gigs.

Nonetheless, I will definitely take you up on your suggestion that I enjoy myself...

[ Edited by: filslash 2008-09-17 17:32 ]

M

Aloha James!

Fil called me about tomorrow night - I would be there, but I have to work :(

Stop by the Thor Stor if you get a chance!

Aloha!

G

On 2006-09-18 17:12, tikibars wrote:
This is actually a work trip

Work. In Hawaii. Yeah right.

Thanks to Fil, Gecko, and Freddie for coming out to La Mariana. Glad to have seen it intact one last time before it is sold, and it is always a pleasure to see the local ohana on the island. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Full report on my trip (the non-work parts, anyway) will appear as my next Tiki Town article for Tiki Magazine... stay tuned for that, or hit me up for details at Hukilau next weekend.

HOK

Aloha James! Nice to meet you and your Wahine. I had a really nice time. Any time you're in town, just give a holla. :tiki: Freddie

freddie, gecko and ailie are the nicest people anyone could ever hope to meet. freddie, it looks like we're comin' back in early july. i hear sumpin's happening 'round then! :)

Pages: 1 9 replies