Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Main St. Antiques - NEW An-tiki Mall In Las Vegas - *UPDATE 1/14/07* (scroll to bottom)

Pages: 1 9 replies

Aloha!

I just wanted to make the "official" announcement that Main St. Antiques, the newest and coolest antique mall in Vegas is NOW OPEN! As I stated in my other posting, please stop by my new, "Second Location" at this New Mall. The address is 500 S. Main St., and it's between downtown and the outlet mall. Super easy to get to, and plenty of parking. All the great retro-dealers from the Red Rooster moved there, and there's some additional retro dealers from other malls that just closed. It's an FANTASTIC mall PACKED with all the stuff we love! Please go visit when you come to town. P.M. me if you have any questions, or just wanna hang out and "talk story" when you're in town.

Here's a few pics of my new Tiki Room. It's still a "work in progress", but it's not too bad...

My original Tiki Room will still be at The Red Rooster (or whatever it becomes), so make sure that you visit BOTH locations, since I'll be having different stuff in each mall!

Mahaloz, & I'll see ya soon!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2007-01-14 23:55 ]

Just a little update...

It looks like this location at Main St. Antiques is gonna be my ONLY location for a while. There's a bit of a legal battle going on at the (formerly) Red Rooster antique mall and it doesn't look like it gonna be open any time soon. So please DEFINATELY go visit Main St. Antiques until further notice.

Mahaloz!

T

Aaaargh!

I was just in LV this past weekend for a family wedding and found the tikicentral thread about the Red Rooster, but not this thread! >_<

You can imagine my disappointment when I drove over to the site (shell?) of the Red Rooster, hoping to bring home some souvenirs of my trip.

These photos of your booth space are even more salivation-inducing than the Red Rooster thread! Any chance you might be tempted to move to the Twin Cities, Minnesota area anytime soon? :P

...i'll be there nov. 3rd!!! see ya then!!

Awesome pic's of your shop, reeeally nice set-up and eye-appeal! If I find myself in Vegas...I'll definitely stop in!

Aloha and flip-flOp-fLipPp... :sheckymug:

S

I'll try to stop by next week!
I'll be there Mon and Tue oct 16-17
Cool goodies!!!
Pea

Hey,

Thanks for all the nice comments! -Definately lookin' forward to meeting all of ya when ya get to Vegas! (I'll be out of town on Nov. 3rd, tho...:( )

-loha!

We made it over to Main St. Antiques yesterday, and it was fabulous.

It's really nice that you carry the open edition Gecko mugs. I picked up a couple of Westwoods too. It's been a while since I've seen an antique mall with so much tiki in it.

Thanks again for the Vegas tour, Lee. We had a great time.

Aloha Folks!

I just wanted to quickly post that the CHARLESTON ANTIQUE MALL (formerly The Red Rooster) is now Officially OPEN! All my stuff that has been locked away while the building was going thru it's red-tape nightmare is available to all lucky travelers once again! I'll post an official posting in a few days with some photos. So if you make it to Vegas, make sure you stop by BOTH malls 'cuz I gots different (yet similar) stuff at each place.

-haloz!

Glad to hear you're up and at them again. I'll give you a jingle when we're out there in February!

Pages: 1 9 replies