Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

kreepy tiki psychobilly tiki mug

Pages: 1 12 replies

hey bruddah tiki centralites although i havent posted in a long time due to being tooo busy with work and family. i have been still making tikis and tattoos endlessly and am hoping to be around here a little more . well to the old guys who are still here whats up!! and to the newer members howzit!!? im putting up a pic of the new (our second) kreepy tiki LTD Ed. mug "psychobilly tiki" as we will be selling at hukilau (hopefully) and due to the myspace bulletins i have gotten a really good unexpected feedback and would not want for those of you here who are not on myspace to not get a chance to get one . i will be hand painting 138 of the 350 mugs and the 138 hpainted mugs will include a print of the psychobilly tiki painting. the regular all brown version of the psycho mug will be $25 w/ shipping in the U.S. if you want to reserve one email me at [email protected] and let me know which one you'd like. keeping it real with our punk rock roots da psycho tiki mug is totally DIY and hope you guys enjoy all our hard work . stay tiki!!! jak sin

R

Great looking Mug Tikijaksin!
How much are the hand painted versions going to be?

those are some awesome mugs! hope i can score them. great work!

Sick & Tight JakSin...Right On!!!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

hey bruddahz mahaloz fer all da emails i got from you guys and gals first off the second picture (brightly colored tiki)on my post that some of you guys are asking about is not a mug it is an old tiki carving i did about 3 or 4 years ago but it was lost in hurricane catrina in new orleans during a lowbrow artshow that i was part of and was being held there at that horrible time. if you emailed me about the mug please be patient i will email you all back as soon as i receive them and the handpainted versions probably not be available at hukilau but thru mail as i have to handpaint these and dont think i'll have time to make more that a couple for that show. the 138 handpainted mugs will be $50 shipping included. in the U.S.for the people who asked about our first mug i will post a pic as soon as possible. also guys my partner loonatiki will also be releasing his mug real soon be on the lookout fer dat. stay tiki bruddahz..jaksin

awrite i posted a picture of our first kreepy tiki mug for the members who asked which was made in 2002 and was first available at the first hukilau in Atlanta. the name of the mug was "Jivaro" and there were a limited edition of 200 made.

[ Edited by: tikijaksin 2006-09-23 08:16 ]

Oh Jaksin, sssssi see this now and didn't know about the mug name. I did a shrunken head mug w/ moku tatooing on it and named it Dr. Jibaro. I'll pm you

sweet send me a picture uv da little dude bsides tikis one of my other bad habits is shrunken heads. and how have you been bro?

damn i just got my new pm's here and there are quite a few asking how come i havent responded to their emails conserning the psychobilly tiki mug. if you emaild me at [email protected] i got you on our #rd reserve waiting list. no worries i wont leave you behind i promise. the thing is that thru myspace i got alot of people who want to buy this mug and since the response was a lot bigger than i expected i decided not to take peoples money before i got the mugs due to me having done this in the past and then having some people become really impatient. i hope you guys and gals can understand and again if you emailed me, i wont leave you out! unless i have sold out and at that point i will let you know right away. if you guys are on myspace send me a friend request to http://www.myspace.com/kreepytiki and say hello . stay tiki and kreepy.....

i just received the mugs yesterday afternoon and also loonatikis i tried to email everyone who has emailed me about these last night if yer on here and i missed you lemme know . i will be posting up loonatikis mug real soon as i get da pics ..stay tiki bruddahs

I need one of these great mugs. Put me down for a handpainted one!

On 2006-09-24 06:06, tikijaksin wrote:
sweet send me a picture uv da little dude bsides tikis one of my other bad habits is shrunken heads.

Hey Tikijaksin!
Crazy Mugs and I've gotta get one of those cool Kreapy Tikis off your site!
Since ya mentioned the "shrunken head" thing, a bit of a habit of Dr.TikiMojo's also, :o I thought you might be interested in these shrunken head pendants!
A TIKI HUNTER EXCLUSIVE

I will have them posted elsewhere on TC.

yeah those shrunken heads are bad ass one of things i think that always goes perfect together with tiki is a shrunken head . i have used em in the past many times hanging off the side or around a carved tikis neck .. stay shrunk..jak sin

Pages: 1 12 replies