Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki art now 3 tan version for trade

Pages: 1 12 replies

Well gonna see if it works for me as well as it did for Smgleason, #95 of 100, only 25 made in tan.
send me your offers for trades, if I like I'll get back to the winner by tomorrow night, if nothing suits my fancy I'll release to ebay!
I pay shipping to you with delivery conf and insurance and you pay your end of shipping with same.
Let hear em!!! Pm me!

I have an unopened Shag mug from the Disneyland 50th anniversary. It has been in my closet for so long I forgot it was in there. When I saw your post I was like, "I wish i had a cool mug to trade" and then like a bolt I remembered. Lemmie know and if not good luck.

mg

aloha

Whoops - so that last post wasn't a PM. My bad. Now everyone knows what I have in my closet.

mg

Waiting for Grogs offer, I have the brown and yellow and need your blue plastic tumbler.

Well since I never heard from Grog, and more importantly the wife says I must sell to pay for my ohana mug, gonna have to list on ebay.
Thanks for all the great offers! A few of the offers were very hard to turn down.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160033447781

T

100 bucks, that more than the hut costs.

must be worth it as I've sold several at that price. So whats your point? Or are you just out to sabotage?

I thought the limit was 2 per person?

It's a great mug, I bought one of each for myself.
Got the very last one all packaged up.

the kids all bought 1 and made $, now it's my turn!

Ahhh, maybe we should call you Sneaki Tiki!

well it's the last time I take them to a art show, come 7:30 they were driving me crazy... Was no Tiki Oasis, they had fun there.
I think that name's been taken.
Did you get the stickers?

Yes I got the tiki bob, he's great, thank you! This week I'm going to sticker-fy my car with some upgrades I brought home this past weekend.

Pages: 1 12 replies