Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tikis & terrors 2 ....mugs for the people!!

Pages: 1 9 replies

S

For those TC comrades that didn't make it to the show.....

As of this posting we only have 41 regular edition brown T&T2 mugs left. First come, first served.

If you want one (one per person please), PM me with your shipping address and email address. I'll email back with confirmation if you scored :) If they have sold out I'll send you a sensitive condolance message :(

Paypal is preferred but check or Money Order is OK too. I'll send all that info in the confirmation.

$20 plus $7.00 to cover packaging materials and Priority Mail in US.
Foreign orders, please include your address in PM and I'll calculate your shipping.

We're on the honor system here so please, no double dipping. And besides, it ain't sanitary.

Thanks and good luck!

[ Edited by: squid 2006-09-21 22:02 ]

[ Edited by: squid 2006-09-22 17:02 ]

Yo Squid, just received the mug, very way cool, thanks pal. Uncrichie...

Awesome mug, wish I could been there to get a crated version, but will live happily w/ this.
Any more left?

S
squid posted on Mon, Sep 25, 2006 8:20 PM

Oh ye of little faith. Don't think that opportunity has passed you by. There are still some 25 mugs left. Why, it's a whole new sunny day full of happiness and glee! What are you waiting for???

And besides, I'd rather sell to the ohana than ebay them to schmucky speculators. Not that all who buy stuff on ebay are schmucky or even speculators or anything, I'm just saying...oh...never mind...

Anyway, that said, I will continue to badger you mercilessly until all remaining mugs are sold. Ooooooh....how about a badger mug? But I digress.

Buy one now and I'll throw in some FREE air collected near the Van Nuys AirportĀ® so you can experience first-hand how I get the inspiration for many of my mug designs. And even if you don't buy one, I'm giving you this FREE LINK to the finest cultural event the San Fernando Valley has to offer. I suggest you check out the video footage.
http://www.geocities.com/sfvisbf/main.html

Thank you for your time. That is all.

Curious: Did you know that the TC spellcheck questions the word "ohana"?

P

don't give mine away yet. i still need to pay.

S
squid posted on Mon, Sep 25, 2006 9:09 PM

On 2006-09-25 20:32, pdrake wrote:
don't give mine away yet. i still need to pay.

No worries! If you don't pay, I'll just send you that badger. :)

S
squid posted on Mon, Sep 25, 2006 9:13 PM

On 2006-09-25 16:46, Stiki Tiki wrote:
Awesome mug, wish I could been there to get a crated version, but will live happily w/ this.
Any more left?

Hey Stiki,
Glad you like it!
If these suckers aren't gone by the end of the week, we'll open it up for double dipping. Just give me a shout on the weekend to rattle my feeble brain.

squid

Thanks for letting me know the mug is shipped Dave.

Can't wait.

As far as any other mugs, yours, Bosko's, Munk's, Al's. They are just art, non functional. Until, of course, I acquire dupes.
E

[ Edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2006-09-26 17:33 ]

T

I received my mug and it's another piece of tiki goodness. How do you do it Squid. I think everyone should buy you a drink at the Hukilau. Although alcohol poisoning probably isn't high on your list.

My friend Tiki Racer had a piece of his great artwork in T&T2, so I thought it'd be cool to get a mug if there are any left? Check out his other cool stuff in issue #1 of POCKETIKI! Let me know the score and I'll sort out payment pronto! Keep up the good work. MAHALO! Trader Jim.

Pages: 1 9 replies