Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Anyone bringing their kids to Hukilau?

Pages: 1 6 replies

G

We're bringing our kids (ages 8 and 10) to Hukilau. Is anyone else? If so, we'd love to hook up with you so the kids can meet and hang out so they won't feel so lost among all the "adults" (and I use that term loosely :wink:).

G

Hmmmm... nobody? Seriously, I can't believe we're the only TCers with kids. If you have kids, please bring them (no babies though... that would be just wrong). Otherwise I may be forced to leave my kids at home. Alone. To fend for themselves. And you saw what happened when that Macaulay Culkin kid stayed at home alone. You don't want that on your conscience.

I'll have one there - but hes 2.
Not much fun for 8 & 10 year olds....

G

Yeah... probably not. But thanks for replying!

U

I'm bringing my little keiki. But Rhodes is only 15 1/2 months old. Still, he likes to party and he's a pretty good dancer. And man, the wild tropical bird calls he makes!

ST

My sister and brother in-law are bringing their three boys, ages 8 and 12. ( Two are twins). I've put them up at the Clipper and they'll be there Thursday P.M.

Swamp

G

Great! We'll look for your group and introduce ourselves and the kids too each other.

Pages: 1 6 replies