Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Guess the Mug Giveaway....Part III

Pages: 1 5 replies

TM

Alright guys, time to put on your thinking caps. Haven't done this in awhile, so what the hey. I think I make these too easy, but whatever, hopefully this one will be harder. This one has a little hairline, barely noticeable.
Here's the deal: If you already have this mug, don't play, let some other jackhole that can't go out and find his own mugs or pay premium cash on ebay or BarTiki.com win it. Check out the picture below, guess what it is, and win, but you gotta be the first. Don't PM me, post your guess here. I'm even gonna pay postage cheapass, but if your overseas you aint gettin' it unless you pay for the postage! Ha, foreigner! I'll let you know the winner and then you can PM me your address. Use the name of the mug from from http://www.ooga-mooga.com so I know you know what it is.
GOOD LUCK!

T

Mark Thomas Outrigger? What do I win again, if I win?

Tikisgrl

TM

You win the mug, and no, it's not an Outrigger mug.

P
Paipo posted on Tue, Sep 26, 2006 4:21 AM

I believe I have discovered the culprit:

OMC Pointed Headdress Flat Rim Mug

That was fun, but I suspect the price to post it to NZ may be worth more than the need to have this is to me - let me know anyway, but I may get you to send it to someone in the US instead?

TM

You guessed it Paipo! I checked shipping to New Zealand, it's only around $18 (US), not bad. Let me know what you wanna do...

P

hey, that's my mug picture! i knew it was that mug, too.

Pages: 1 5 replies