Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: eBay: Gecko La Mariana KavaKava Mug on Ebay

Pages: 1 5 replies

This is obviously not my auction (Gecko's) but I did stumble across this today. A great mug made for a place I hope to visit someday. At $19.95 they are a steal and the imagery is awesome (always is with Gecko). I picked up one for my collection but there are 4 left for sale on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140032558173&ssPageName=ADME:B:FSEL:US:1

To reitierate - I have no vested interest in posting this. I am a fan of Gecko's work and picked one up and thought i'd spread the word.

mg

I also got the mug and it's a cool one. If you watch Gecko's auctions, he posts inexpensive stuff every now and then. I got one of his great looking volcano bowls for about $40.

the la mariana bowl is a bargain at that price. awesome graphics and it's perfect for ice cream or cereal.

God it must be fun at KTD's house. Want a bowl of cereal - here ya go - in a Gecko bowl.

Does it come in a place setting for 10?

What do you do for a special occasion!

mg

T

I'm gonna pick up a couple of blue ones when I'm in Hawaii at the end of October! Sweet!

I grabbed one of these mugs too! I am planning a trip to Maui (2 weeks over Thanksgiving) and a side trip to Honolulu mainly to visit La Mariana. After paying for my mug, Gecko emailed me telling me that La Mariana's gift shop may still not be open at that time. But if it is, the Blue Hawaiian colored mug should be available. I don't want to take any chances, so I got the brown one for now.

Also on my list of "To Do's" for this side trip is to visit Thor's Store and eat at the Tiki Grill & Bar.

• Myke

Pages: 1 5 replies