Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Hukilau Sneak Preview of my new Mugs!

Pages: 1 8 replies

.. We will ONLY be vending 7pm-1am Friday Night at the Main Event - Bahia Mar, Commodore Ballroom ...

aLoHa family,
Alene and I have been working so many hours in the BeachComber studios and are very proud to show off our new mugs. Unfortunatelly, we will only have Artist's Proofs of LeKooKoo, and his story will be revealed with the official release on TC and our mailing list in a month or so.

I was so impressed with Munk Tiki's individually modified coconut monkey mugs, that I thought, why not go with no mold and make an edition crafted 100% by hand. The VolcaNaNo was born. Its small(nano) and a volcano equals= VolcaNaNo! It is designed to come with a small ceramic tiki that floats on a small ice cube island. As the flame melts the ice island, the tiki slowly sinks and is sacrificied. Once the tiki sinks, you can now pour your flaming liquid into the main drink. I will hopefully have the logicstics of the sacrificial tiki and ice cube tray worked out in a few months. Anybody who gets a VolcaNaNo at Hukilau will be able to order a free sacrificial tiki from my website in a month or so.

The skulls are also made from the most ancient method of making pottery, the pinch pot method. They start off as a ball of clay, and I hollow each one out by pinching it into a hollow sphere. The hollow sphere is then sculpted into the skull. So each skull mug is based on my original drawing, but each takes on its own personality.

LeKooKoo Artist's Proofs.... $100.... height: 7"

Skulls...$50... Limited to 50...height 5"

VolcaNaNo...$20... Limited to 50... height: 3"-4"

I will also have 2 new paintings, handcarved driftwood tiki necklaces, driftwood toucans, driftwood hangy tiki babys, and our clothing line, Adrift. http://www.adriftclothing.com/product_index.htm

Oh, and one very important fact about Hukilau vending... We will ONLY be vending 7pm-1am Friday Night at the Main Event - Bahia Mar, Commodore Ballroom.

Nice, expanded line.

H

Love the leKooKoo mug :) Great facials

HeY TikitOny!
I dig yer new stuff, it's so Fun! HiphiPaHuLa!

Snappy as always, Homes..

more great stuff from the wonderful imagination of tiki tony. all you lucky enough to be at hukilau better rush tony's hut and snap these up. hey brah, let's see some pics of the other stuff, especially the paintings. your #1 fan, bullet :blush: :tiki:

On 2006-09-29 18:12, FreddieBallsomic wrote:
Snappy as always, Homes..

freddie, when are you gonna get your mugs on ooga-mooga? and how 'bout some more pics of that tiki paradise of yours. let's go! balls out!

TIGHT!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

sweet

Pages: 1 8 replies