Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Our Entire Tiki Collection Must Go!!!

Pages: 1 16 replies

Aloha Everyone:

WE REALLY REALLY HATE TO DO THIS.... REALLY... But for certain undisclosed reasons we must part with our most beloved tiki treasures!!! But... we know that the Tiki Central Ohana will take care of these little guys... Here are the pix of just PART of our collection THAT WILL BE FOR SALE AT THE HUKILAU... Questions or Comments please let us know... (We also have individual pix of each thing & also a list) PM or reply to this post & See you at the Hukilau!

PM Sent!! Maholla!!

R

Hi Cosmo Tiki,
Just sent you a PM. Sorry to hear you have to sell this wonderful collection of mugs. I wish I could buy them all.
Good luck with the sale!

[ Edited by: RanTiki 2006-09-29 18:10 ]

Hey...sorry to hear that, you have an extensive collection..wish I could be at the Hukilau. Good luck!!

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes... We are replying to all your PMs as quickly as possible... Can't wait to see you all at the Hukilau!!!

It's unfortunate that you must part from your collection. Good looking group! Hopefully they will find good homes within the walls of TC Ohana.

All the Best!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

On 2006-09-29 22:37, TravelingJones wrote:
It's unfortunate that you must part from your collection. Good looking group! Hopefully they will find good homes within the walls of TC Ohana.

All the Best!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

Thanks for the good wishes!!! It is very sad indeed, but it's time to release them back into the wild!

Mahalo!

R

See you at Hukilau, I'll see what I can do to provide a good for some of them on my tiki preserve. We'll drink a few mai-tai's to ease the sorrow.

On 2006-10-01 09:23, rugbymatt wrote:
We'll drink a few mai-tai's to ease the sorrow.

Mahalo Rugbymatt! We'll definately need it!!! Mai Tais, Black Magics, Scorpions, etc, etc.... Oh.. So much fun to be had! See you then!

Hey Cosmo...you gots a mai tai on me as well.. Wondering what you gots left..shoot me a pm if possible. thanx fBalls

CT

YAY!

D

OUCH sorry to hear you are parting with the collection. Will not be at the show so good luck hope they all go to good loving homes.

Cosmo Tiki,

Even with half your collection gone, you would still have an incredible, amazing and probably complete collection.

CT

Aloha!

Some time ago last year we posted that we would be selling off our Tiki Collection. As of today, this is what is left. We want to offer it to our tiki central friends 1 more time before listing them on eBay. Please send us a PM if you are interested in any of them & make us an offer. WE also have pictures of everything that we can send.

Mahalo!

Aku Aku Las Vegas Dark $20
Aku Aku Las Vegas Light $20
Bosko Taboo Cove Menu $100
Bug Eyes $25
Droopy Phi Kappa 1989 $15
Grey/White Skull $8
Harvey's Lake Tahoe Bucket $15
Harvey's Sneaky Tiki Black $25
Hawaii Kai Girl w/box $50
Hawaii Kai Yellow Face
Islander Earring Head $30