Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Rattiki's carved mahagony Tiki necklaces w/ boar's teeth, coconut beads & yak bone skulls are ready!

Pages: 1 16 replies

R

PLEASE SEE BELOW!

These finally arrived today and this is the first piece I have put together....which I'll keep for myself! :lol: BUT to give you an idea of what they'll look like I'm posting this pic until we can offer a bunch up next week. TC price will be $15 each (S&H inc.) and they will vary in style, color and lay out. I think I'll make them up, post a pic with each one having a number and then it will be first come first serve.

[ Edited by: Rattiki 2006-10-06 12:48 ]

B

Yoy have me down for one I hope???
Thanks,
Ben
Where can we see the ones you have?

i'll be looking to score one of these.

H

I would like one as well please.

You have mail!

Amy

P

i'd like one as well, please.

me, Me, ME! please...flip-flOp-fLipPp... :D

R

Rattiki,

Please set aside one for me as well. Mahalo!

Matt

A

Save one for me, please!

R

OK guys and gals thanx for all the PMs and pos response. I'm having my rum soaked belated B'day BBQ bash/pool party tonight, but in the next few days I'll make a bunch and post pix of them. As I said it'll be 1st come 1st serve and there will be plenty of variety. There are somethings I have a lot of, and some I am very limited on, BUT I can always have some more made up if (as I already know) there are not enuff say kahiki style Moai etc. Either way I am sure you'll find one you'll like! :D

BTW I WISH I could come to Hukilau but I doub't I can :cry:

Rattiki,

If you haven't mailed that mask yet could you tie one of those around his neck before you send it :wink:

RT

Good Morning, Rattiki! I would like to purchase one of these cool necklaces, please. Thank you. Rev. Tiki

It really has an authentic Papua New Guinea vibe, with a Polynesian Pop tiki. Transcending the tribal, reaching tiki nirvana.

Great wearable art!

R

Ok guys and gals, here is the first batch each one is strung with coconut beads, boars teeth, hand carved yak bone mala skulls, and a specially made, hand carved, mahagony Tiki (from the headhunter Ifugao,Luzon highlands) for $15 each (S&H inc.) ONLY! This is first come, first serve, BUT we have a bunch of these to make up so if you like what you see but miss out or you want something done more specifically (i.e. smaller coco bead 'teeth' or different colors etc.) just ask and I'll see what we can do. Also if you want to buy more than one piece please tell me so I can wait to send it and combine the shipment to you. We'll accept payments in Paypal, M.O. or cash. I will list these each with a number, PM for the piece with that number and I'll let you know if it still available and how to pay me. Hope you like them! :D

#1 SOLD to Queen Kamehameha! PAID THANX!

#2 SOLD to Rev. Tiki!

#3 SOLD to Queen Kamehameha! PAID THANX!

#4 SOLD to pdrake!

#5 SOLD to bifcozz! PAID THANX!

#6 SOLD to Queen Kamehameha! PAID THANX!

#7 SOLD to aquaorama! PAID THANX!

Any questions PLEASE feel free to ask! :wink:

[ Edited by: Rattiki 2006-10-10 07:02 ]

R

Thanks guys! Only 3 left of this batch and please remember to add your TC handle and the number of your Tiki necklace with your payment so I don't get confussed :wink:

On 2006-10-06 14:44, Rattiki wrote:
Thanks guys! Only 3 left of this batch and please remember to add your TC handle and the number of your Tiki necklace with your payment so I don't get confussed :wink:

Hi RT, I sent you a message.

Amy

R

OK that finishes off the first batch, but don't worry we'll have another batch in a couple of days to post.

[ Edited by: Rattiki 2006-10-10 07:03 ]

Pages: 1 16 replies