Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Wanted: Benzart

Pages: 1 7 replies

i know this is an extreme longshot, but if anyone has a benzart piece they want to sell or trade for mugs, please let me know. top $ paid.

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2006-10-02 17:19 ]

H
hewey posted on Tue, Oct 3, 2006 4:03 AM

hahaha

Many many moons ago I got on the end of a LONG list, and am still yet to receive my reward. FAT CHANCE of buying any Benz piece off me :)

Good luck though man, your collection definitely needs some original Benz magic to be complete :)

:D i figured i would get no offers. who would part with a benzart? i have been lucky enough to get a few in the past.

V

I also lost the hope of getting one. I'm on a list since maybe 2 years now...

Some must have THE NUMBER ONE! I wonder who it is? I heard it is some guy from.... I'll be wearing mine at the HUKILAU!!!

P
Paipo posted on Tue, Oct 3, 2006 7:59 PM

On 2006-10-03 10:15, kingstiedye wrote:
who would part with a benzart?

Sounds like a cool advertising slogan: "Would you part with a Benzart?"
I've got a resin one, it will have to do until my number on "the list" comes up in around 2017!

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Oct 4, 2006 6:53 AM

I,m on the list too. Now that I got my resin tiki, It makes having the real thing more heightened. BUt I can wait and if it never get to me, therer is always the Benzart Wanted posters that can be put up around town.

8T

Well, I guess you already know you are 3 ahead of most of us. Thats cool though. You are sure a big supporter of the tiki artists and I'm glad someone can buy more of their works than I am able to do. I am sure they appreciate your financial support and your tiki enthusiasm!
I don't worry about the list because I know Ben can do only so much and we do not want to wear him out!!! If my turn comes up great, if not, at least I have met the man and consider him my friend! Hopefully all of this great tiki spirit will keep him going til he's 100 !!!

Pages: 1 7 replies