Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Mogumbu chieftain Shrunken head lamp deluxe!! last 2 last pg.!!

Pages: 1 18 replies

I have a few shrunken head lamps left, so i'm jazzin' them up with different hair, face paint, and other details....I'm offering them to t.c. members for a mere $165 before i place them on ebay (only a few bucks more than the original version)......anyone interested in this particular one, p.m. me with your address so i can figure out shipping.......first one to p.m. me gets it....i'll post others as i make them. Thanks!!

[ Edited by: tipsy mcstagger 2006-12-19 18:55 ]

..that was fast!!

...this lamp is SOLD!!!!!!.... and on it's way to it's new home shortly....

stay tuned, i may have another one brewing by early next week!!!

okay here's another one...this one is SOLD but i thought you may like some pics....

This shrunken head lamp is available if anyone wants it......same deal as i mentioned in the first post.....first one to p.m. me can buy it.....this one has purple face paint and black and purple streaked hair......

Those rock! Good job!!!!

..i still have this one (above) available.....the holidays are coming up!!!

get one now. your wife and daughter will love it! :D

bump

On 2006-10-24 16:32, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
This shrunken head lamp is available if anyone wants it......same deal as i mentioned in the first post.....first one to p.m. me can buy it.....this one has purple face paint and black and purple streaked hair......

THIS LAMP IS NOW SOLD!!! I will have 2 more posted by the end of the week.....thanks!!!!

here are the last 2 delux shrunken head lamps for 2006!! any one interested in them p.m. me....first one to p.m. gets dibs on it.....choose from the "white" tribal paint and black hair or "rust" tribal paint and white streaks in hair.....i won't be doing another run of these for awhile, so now's your chance to grab one.....thanks for lookin!! happy hoilidays!!

both heads have little skulls hanging from both ears.....you can see one in one of the pics but they are hidden by the hair in the rest......

BOTH OF THESE LAMPS ARE SOLD!!!

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2006-12-19 19:01 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-01-04 13:08 ]

shrunken head with the rust colored paint and white streaks of hair is SOLD!!!!!

saw one of your masks on ebay today! 300 $ starting bid!

On 2006-12-29 15:30, rainer cruz wrote:

yeah i saw it too!! i think that's way more than he paid for it....oh well. best of luck to him ...everyone has bills to pay right?? i was just miffed that out of all that junk in his house, that he choose my poor lamp to pick on and sell......i could be a real jerk and post mine with a buy-it-now for what i sell them for here on t.c.....but i won't.....i'll wait till his auction is over so as not to screw up his action!!

On 2006-12-29 15:54, Tipsy McStagger wrote:

i was just miffed that out of all that junk in his house, that he choose my poor lamp to pick on and sell.

that was just what i thought!

and the word was lamp not mask. but seems like you got it anyway.

..a fool and their money are soon parted!! that auction ended at $424 dollars!!! i didn't know my work would be worth that much...wow. see how lucky you folks are here at t.c.....i only sell them here for $165 and some poor slob was willing to go past $400......well, i will always offer them here first so if you want one, better get one here when you can otherwise they may be priced out of existence at this rate.....anyway, i'm gonna list this last shrunken head lamp on ebay now.(i said i'd wait till his auction was over), if this other person who p.m.'d me doesn't want it.....and to those of you that already purchased a shrunken head lamp from me....thanks and congrats!! the resale value of your purchase just doubled!!!

all shrunken head lamps are now sold!! if you miss a chance to get one, you can p.m. me and i'll put you on a waiting list for when i do another run of them, but for now, that's it. thanks to all who bought one!!!

T

Tipsy Mac .... A guy who knows how to talk about his customers ....
"some poor slob was willing to go past $ 400" !!!!!
On 2007-01-03 08:44, Tipsy McStagger wrote:

..a fool and their money are soon parted!! that auction ended at $424 dollars!!! i didn't know my work would be worth that much...wow. see how lucky you folks are here at t.c.....i only sell them here for $165 and some poor slob was willing to go past $400......well, i will always offer them here first so if you want one, better get one here when you can otherwise they may be priced out of existence at this rate.....anyway, i'm gonna list this last shrunken head lamp on ebay now.(i said i'd wait till his auction was over), if this other person who p.m.'d me doesn't want it.....and to those of you that already purchased a shrunken head lamp from me....thanks and congrats!! the resale value of your purchase just doubled!!!

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.