Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

shrunken heads from dr.tikimojo - last chance before halloween!

Pages: 1 15 replies

Aloha my fellow Tiki Ohana!

The good Doctor has secured 50 Shrunken Heads, as you may have seen myself wearing during the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Event, if you were among those lucky enough to make it! :)

TIKI HUNTER is the exclusive seller of these pieces! We have them in a variety of colors, they are hung on a high quality cord with a nice silver clasp. CA residents plan on sales tax. Shipping will be as low as I can get it for were ever you are!

If not for your Tiki lifestyle think Halloween! :o
For my TC Ohana these ones will sell for ONLY $20 each!
A few of them pre-sold on ebay for more than twice that!
They will likely list on our site, (when it's up....Mrs.Mojo HATES hearing that!), for $25 - $30 each!

They have already started selling fast from the mere mention of them elsewhere on TC!

Get your while they last at this SPECIAL TC price!

PM me, email me, post...just get your name in there before I start COUNTING HEADS!!! :o

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2006-10-09 11:40 ]

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2006-10-10 23:06 ]

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2006-10-10 23:08 ]

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2006-10-10 23:10 ]

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2006-10-29 22:29 ]

Below I have added an email I received about the Shrunken Head Pendants to help clear up other questions in advance:

ONLY 2 DAYS SINCE POSTING!!
Almost HALF of them are already spoken for!!

Since we're on the West Coast....and low on funds :( I plumb forgot 'bout the Hukilau going this weekend!

So I'm gonna keep these JUST FOR TC :D ...not the HOT ROD event we're vending this weekend and keep selling them through the weekend and into early next week so that those that went to Hukilau don't feel left out!

Or until they SELL OUT whichever happens first!

Then I will collect names, payments and ship um out!

SOME HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL!! :x :)

Aloha TC Ohana!

I wanted to wait until after the Hukilau so that everyone had a chance at these cool shrunken heads!

More than HALF are already spoken for! :P

I wanted to give everyone just a couple more days to put an order in before I start settling up and shipping them out before I leave for LA this week.

If you're going to be in the LA area, (or live there), I am going to the Crazy Al show Friday 13, Saturday I'm trying to meet up with TC friends at BAHOOKA, Sunday going to Tiki Farm.
Anyone who plans to be at one of these events/locations can let me know and I can deliver your Shrunken Head in person and you will won't have to pay the shipping costs! :D

Get your's NOW! We may or may not carry them on our website, (when it's completed and up), if we do the price will be going up! :roll:

Dr.TikiMojo is ready to roll....some heads that is! :P

Those that have orders in, lets settle up and ship um out! :o
Those that only read your TC every other week there may still be some heads available, (maybe not your first color choice), after Halloween we will most likely be sold out! :D

Those that have your orders in please send payments to PayPal @ [email protected].
The shrunken head pendants are $20 each, CA tax is an additional $1.60 per head, shipping is a Flat Fee USPS Global Priority of $4.05.

If you prefer to pay by Credit Card we take ALL Major Credit Cards just call in your information at 707-642-5683.

If anyone is going to be at the Crazy Al Show this Friday or Tiki Farm on Sunday you can meet me there and save the $4.05 shipping cost.

If you have any questions or if there is anything else I can do to help you, (like the PayPal not going through....we're still just getting our toes in the water....please be patient)! :oops:

Mahalo Plenty!
Dr.TikiMojo
TIKI HUNTER :tiki:

I just got mine today and it is awesome. Perfect detail and color. I am looking forward to wearing it out for another night of drunk debilitation!

T

Ask Mojo

[ Edited by: teaKEY 2006-10-13 18:56 ]

Those Shrunken Head pendants are really marvelous! Perfect for the October month.

Got my decaying gross green shrunken head from the good Dr. himself. Awesome paint job and craftsmanship! Also got one of the gecko necklaces that he has apparently cornered the market on! Just kidding, it was nice to get the "local" west coast hookup for Gecko stuff. Gotta love Gecko!!

My wife and I had the pleasure of talking to Dr. Mojo for quite awhile at the C'al show and then again at Mugoomba!! He is one hell of a friendly guy and has some cool wares. Just look for the long beard and top hat - ya can't miss him!

Thanks again DR.

mg

On 2006-10-17 20:12, smgleason47 wrote:
Got my decaying gross green shrunken head from the good Dr. himself. Awesome paint job and craftsmanship! Also got one of the gecko necklaces that he has apparently cornered the market on! Just kidding, it was nice to get the "local" west coast hookup for Gecko stuff. Gotta love Gecko!!

My wife and I had the pleasure of talking to Dr. Mojo for quite awhile at the C'al show and then again at Mugoomba!! He is one hell of a friendly guy and has some cool wares. Just look for the long beard and top hat - ya can't miss him!

Thanks again DR.

mg

DITTO Here! & great meeting you Dr. Mojo & everyone, it was a great time at both events.

T

Dr. TM

I got your special package in the mail today. I have to say that it was the best gift that I could have gotten to help me cope with not being on the west-side and enjoying all those bars, especially the cool new ones. Thanks for looking out for me and I know I will be thinking of something to pay back your generosity. And man, and you packed (double packed) that thing good.

:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink

Doc,

Mucho Mhalo for hooking me up with the goods!

S

wooohoooo, got my two shrunken heads and they RULE!!!!
If The good Dr. Tiki Mojo has any left, y'all should git one or three! Super cooooool!
Sweetpea

LAST CALL to all TC Members....the Shrunken heads have been a hit, read the reviews! :o

After Halloween I'm no longer offering these on TC at this price and will hold whatever remains for our soon to be running website!

For November the Monkey with Fez Pendant is on his way and already giving Mr. Shrunken Head a run for his money with nearly a dozen pre-orders already in! (see it in the Crafts section)
It will be placed here in the Tiki Market Place when we have the pendants in stock. :D

Halloween!!! Hell I want one for all year long!!!

Got my green shrunken head in the mail the other day.
Will make a great addition to my collection, Thank Dr.TikiMojo!!

Pages: 1 15 replies