Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

tiki terrace moving??

Pages: 1 6 replies

..i just heard from an unreliable source that tiki terrace is moving...anyone with any credability know anything about this??? if so, are they hopefully moving closer to the city....tiki bars!! get on this a.s.a.p. and report back!!

H

From the latest Tiki Terrace newsletter:

--- On the Move... We are currently considering a new location for Tiki Terrace and plan to make the move in 2007. Expect bigger and better things from your Hawaiian Hideaway. We are looking at several options now and will keep you all updated on our plans. There is one space in particular that is very promising and perfect for Tiki Terrace! We will update as soon as possible. Info on this move will be posted to the website and updated per month, so please stay tuned. Note, we will be staying in the same general O'Hare area.

..and there you have it..thanks!!

I think they're looking to move to the Des Plaines area. Which sort of sucks for me, because right now they are about 3 miles away, and when my wife is driving my drunk butt home, the short drive is appreciated!

BTW, The Windy City Islanders are playing Friday night. I'll be there both Friday and Saturday, any other TC'ers going to be there?

E

I'm trying to talk my husband into getting off work a bit earlier so we can make the drive in.The Windy City Islanders are always a good show.

Well if anyone does make it, I'll be the big guy with short gray hair wearing a Black Hawaiian shirt with palm trees and torches on it. Please come up and say hello!

Later,

Flange!

[ Edited by: tiki flange 2006-10-06 16:28 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies