Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tiki monkeys and huge cork tubular

Pages: 1 0 replies

D

Hi,
There are some great monkeys that would look really cool in a Tiki bar area. I have 3 x 18" and 1 x 36". They are $25.00 and $40.00 respectively. It is like a pot carved out on the head so that a plant, liquor, or something else can sit in there.
monkey 36" H x 12" W and the head opening is 8" W.
monkey 18" H x 6" W and the opening is 4".
The monkeys can have some variations in the fern product since this is a natural resource. Density and texture can vary. These are also hand carved and each tree product is different.

I also have some nice tubular cork which is great to attach orchids, bromeliads, or other plants. It is also great just for decorating or maybe painting a tiki face on it. I have 3 -4 pieces and they range from 2 feet tall to about 4 feet. They are $9.50 a pound. They can weight up to 10 pds. I will have to take exact photos and weight each piece. I have not done that yet. Later today I will. Some tubes have an opening in the back and some dont. Email me at [email protected] or call 954-316-2562. I will also be listing a bar and some deco/retro patio furniture later today.
Renee

cork

Pages: 1 0 replies